New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #831
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa tingen ko babagsak na ang ranger, mas na-attract ako sa harapan neto bago strada



    pero I think I'll wait for the facelifted Montero hihi
    How about the rear, bro?😉😉😎😂

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #832
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    AVID Members Sold 65,917 Units Sold from January to September 218 | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************


    ford leads the pack off the cliff *30% decline ytd

    chevy close behind * 27% ytd

    together they account for 90% of Avids decline
    while ford and chevy are sweating... kimchi YTD is quite good


  3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,794
    #834
    Sonata = 1 intrigued kun sino kaya yun bumili hehe. may all new sonata na ba sa atin

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #835
    the upper 0.1% are already on a waiting list for the lambo urus...

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #836
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the upper 0.1% are already on a waiting list for the lambo urus...
    Bro, that's a huge jump in price and positioning. Corvette is a (somewhat) affordable sports car. Urus is a luxury (super) SUV.

    I imagine the price of the Corvette will make it more appealing to a much broader market. The people in the muscle/pony car market who are looking for something else but still somewhat familiar.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bro, that's a huge jump in price and positioning. Corvette is a (somewhat) affordable sports car. Urus is a luxury (super) SUV.

    I imagine the price of the Corvette will make it more appealing to a much broader market. The people in the muscle/pony car market who are looking for something else but still somewhat familiar.
    2 z06s = 1 urus

    4 z51 stingrays = 1 urus

    my bad

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #838
    Bibile ng ganyan tapos pupunta lang sa Forbes Town Center sa linggo, then papicture picture lang para ma feature sa spcial media page ng Forbes Town Center, tapos uwi na maybe less than 3km away lang garahe either sa mckinlyey or sa Forbes. Posh villages.

    Then nagmamadali sa fb or instagram or even sa mga topgear , magbabasa ng mga comments
    . Good or bad publicity. Is still publicity. Tapos sympre pag replly sa commenrs either no comment or humbrag comments, less words are more power trip

    Then lalo sila i lookup ng ibang businesses so they want more buisines with the car owner. Tapos yun na. Kayod kabayo starting sunday until the next sunday morning sa Forbes Town ulet.

    What a life ... i used to dream a life like that.

    But now, I just dream of a Montero + Mux combo sa garage, para low mainta durable. Then yun pila na lang sa maxi mango with the young and ***y millennials hihi.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #839
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Bibile ng ganyan tapos pupunta lang sa Forbes Town Center sa linggo, then papicture picture lang para ma feature sa spcial media page ng Forbes Town Center, tapos uwi na maybe less than 3km away lang garahe either sa mckinlyey or sa Forbes. Posh villages.

    Then nagmamadali sa fb or instagram or even sa mga topgear , magbabasa ng mga comments
    . Good or bad publicity. Is still publicity. Tapos sympre pag replly sa commenrs either no comment or humbrag comments, less words are more power trip

    Then lalo sila i lookup ng ibang businesses so they want more buisines with the car owner. Tapos yun na. Kayod kabayo starting sunday until the next sunday morning sa Forbes Town ulet.

    What a life ... i used to dream a life like that.

    But now, I just dream of a Montero + Mux combo sa garage, para low mainta durable. Then yun pila na lang sa maxi mango with the young and ***y millennials hihi.

    Bro.,- iyon bang Montero at MuX ay parehong may backup camera?

    Landyo, makausap nga ang kakilala kong executive ng TMPI para gawing standard na ang backup camera ng Fortuner para makasama sa iyong prestigious na garage.....


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #840
    fafa CVT, I never had a Toyota in my life. ok sana yan Fort pero. the lack of backup cam is sobrang power tirpping na on their part just because of their precious T badge.

    but no love lost hihi, Ive always loved the underdogs, this time either MUX and Montero.

    my dad nga is recently nagpaparamdam na parang gusto daw nya ng Land Cruiser, im gonna make all effort to block it, id rather him buy a TOTL Santa Fe + Everest combo than that overpriced hype

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)