New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #821
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hahaha...thought your glass is always half full, doc?Car Sales Data (2018)

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    half-compliment, half-non-compliment.

    parang motorsiklista.
    laging nasa linya, ready to segway to the left or to the right, whichever looks more gulangero.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,669
    #822
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am not sure, if this is a compliment or a non-compliment.
    Haha. I'm only talking about your online chemistry doc.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,591
    #823
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    half-compliment, half-non-compliment.

    parang motorsiklista.
    laging nasa linya, ready to segway to the left or to the right, whichever looks more gulangero.
    Hahaha. Twas meant a compliment, doc....for mini & kagsCar Sales Data (2018)

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,541
    #824
    The words Kags, mini and dr d in one post? Now that will not make any sense.. Dr d doesn't fit.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,669
    #825
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    The words Kags, mini and dr d in one post? Now that will not make any sense.. Dr d doesn't fit.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Tinitira mo na naman ba ko? Suntukan gusto mo?
    Joke lang Sean. Car Sales Data (2018)Car Sales Data (2018) Lighten up.
    (Sorry OT)

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #826
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Haha. I'm only talking about your online chemistry doc.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    I have better chemistry with someone other than OB *wink*

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,669
    #827
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I have better chemistry with someone other than OB *wink*

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    *blushes*

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #828
    AVID Members Sold 65,917 Units Sold from January to September 218 | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************


    ford leads the pack off the cliff *30% decline ytd

    chevy close behind * 27% ytd

    together they account for 90% of Avids decline

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #830
    sa tingen ko babagsak na ang ranger, mas na-attract ako sa harapan neto bago strada



    pero I think I'll wait for the facelifted Montero hihi

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)