New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #801
    Maybe if car salesman get more creative instead of the usual pahabol culture here, like these guys from Thailand, they d sell well. Panget na kasi culture of selling dito sya Pilipinas

    I like these car sales team


  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #802
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Maybe if car salesman get more creative instead of the usual pahabol culture here, like these guys from Thailand, they d sell well. Panget na kasi culture of selling dito sya Pilipinas

    I like these car sales team

    "looks interesting on the surface."
    but english would have kept me more interested.
    is there an english translate button?

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,876
    #804
    Auto slump worst since ’98 | Inquirer Business

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #805
    if you want to discourage the purchase of something you raise taxes on it

    worked like a charm

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #806
    dmax tobe dethroned in thailand....



    delete teamviewer account

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #807
    By hilux??

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,373
    #808
    Pumunta ako landers. Pa backing na ako sa parking, may katabi ako new crv pero tataka ako bakit ingay makina. Yun pala diesel !!!!!! Pangit tunog.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #809
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Pumunta ako landers. Pa backing na ako sa parking, may katabi ako new crv pero tataka ako bakit ingay makina. Yun pala diesel !!!!!! Pangit tunog.
    to some folks, that's the happy sound of diesel.
    kanya-kanyang preferences lang.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,589
    #810
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to some folks, that's the happy sound of diesel.
    kanya-kanyang preferences lang.
    The sound may be tolerable for me but not the smell.

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)