New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Those impressive numbers mean that the BR-V is the second-best-selling sub-compact SUV beating both the Mitsubishi Xpander and Toyota Rush. Meanwhile, the CR-V is the country’s best-selling compact SUV beating the Hyundai Tucson and Subaru Forester.
    tapos eto pinaka ewan sa lahat. na-beat daw ng BRV with those impressive numbers eh sira-ulo pala tong writer na to eh, last 2 month ago lang nilabas ang Xpander saka Rush while the Xpander is undersupplied pa. but wait there's more, the CRV became the country's best-selling compact SUV DAW, nakalimutan nya at nya na may Ecosport pa. ikinumpara pa sa Subaru eh halos mamalimos na nga ang Subaru ng sales kaka-discount ng overpriced line up nila

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    tapos eto pinaka ewan sa lahat. na-beat daw ng BRV with those impressive numbers eh sira-ulo pala tong writer na to eh, last 2 month ago lang nilabas ang Xpander saka Rush while the Xpander is undersupplied pa. but wait there's more, the CRV became the country's best-selling compact SUV DAW, nakalimutan nya at nya na may Ecosport pa. ikinumpara pa sa Subaru eh halos mamalimos na nga ang Subaru ng sales kaka-discount ng overpriced line up nila
    anything to convince prospective buyers that their product is superior...
    if they don't read tsikot.com...
    their loss.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    minis last post is spot on!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Carpy, to be fair, Ecosport is subcompact SUV.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    After sales figures are out - not surprised that the Koreans came in last:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    After sales figures are out - not surprised that the Koreans came in last:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Am surprised Toyota is only 4th.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Am surprised Toyota is only 4th.
    Toyota isn't surprised. They released a new PMS guide to address this imo..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    since down na naman ang total July car sales, what's really gonna happen, mag bawas na siguro ng mga redundant cars na hinde naman mabile lang ASX, sa Subaru may XV na may Forester pa pareho naman bagsak sa sales, and of course the Mazdas, CX5, CX3, mazda2, mazda3, mazda6 dami dami products pero wala pa din, Toyota siguro itigil na RAV4 and the Corolla, though the Corolla is still selling pero nasa standards ba ng Toyota yan ganyan kahina na sales ng Corolla. wala sa kaledad nila. maybe it's time to let the name brand Corolla die down na, Vios is king na eh, then syempre meron pa naman Wigo sa entry-level dept.

I was in BGC last Saturday, grabe na ang Ford Ecosport Titanium 1.168M! may bibile pa kaya neto?

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...july-2018.html

ales were in the red for most segments, as the industry reported an overall decline of 24.1% compared to the previous year's 36,951 unit total.

The Commercial Vehicle segment also reflected a 2.4% decline as the Passenger Car segment continued its downward trend with 10.2%.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    While most media is busting elons chops for smoking....

Tesla Model 3 hits highest ever sales - 17,8 units sold in August, outsold all BMW models in the US!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Help. Totoo po ba yung steering problems sa elantra? May balak po kasi akong bilin na 2012 elantra.