New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    actually I like how Mitsubishi tihinks, while others are greedy piggybacking on the train law, sila parang hinde naman halos nagtaas talaga. eh before train law, ang Montero Premium is 1.6M+ din. I know kasi yan dalwang yan ang pinagpiliaan ko ng husto last November, the new bluepower had introductury price of 1.599M, while the Montero Sport Prem was priced at 1.680M - 80K, so pumapatak na 1.6M lang nun.

so ngaun benta nila after discounts is in the 1.6M+, so walang train law train law sa Mitsubishi and that jumped their sales. kawawa MUX laki tinaas, 2,700 units lang nabinta since January. eh dati rati bentahan nila ng MUX yan 2700 units pang isang buwan lang nila yan. haha

that's greed! with Toyota naman, I think people are slowly being informed. just becuase its a Toyota, bibilhin mo na kahit andami naman ini-strip na features like back airbags, sensors, camera still another form of greed. so naging game changer na Montero with the help of train law. it unmasked the greedy companies.
    Talk about Isuzuk! they're killing their Dmax rz4e sales with their outrageous pricing again! more expensive than the navaras! They simply can't sell a small displacement 1.9 D when then they previously sold 3.0 engines. bopols talaga.

Ang taas ng SRP for the supposedly affordable pickup trucks. Babagsak talaga Isuzu. Nissan is taking advantage of these overly bloated SRPs

I think you're right about the Terras. It won't sell as anticipated ...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Na dislodged din ng ecosport ang brv.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Baka naman mapa-isip na maglagay ng back up sensor ang toyota dito.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Talk about Isuzuk! they're killing their Dmax rz4e sales with their outrageous pricing again! more expensive than the navaras! They simply can't sell a small displacement 1.9 D when then they previously sold 3.0 engines. bopols talaga.

Ang taas ng SRP for the supposedly affordable pickup trucks. Babagsak talaga Isuzu. Nissan is taking advantage of these overly bloated SRPs

I think you're right about the Terras. It won't sell as anticipated ...
    Isuzu has one market segment cornered and those are the trucks. been wondering why they are opening provincial casas nationwide considering they only sell 2 passengers MUX and DMax. and then I remembered last time nagpaservice ako sa CASA, ang dami mini trucks dun. eh pano pa yun mga malalaki like yun mga 10wheeelers ba yun

so in that essence, Isuzu is on a league of their own. so maybe that's why they're not really bothered when sales are slow with the MUX and DMax line. hindi naman ata yun talaga bread and butter nila

regarding the Terra, with Nissan's revealed pricing, I think they are not after quantity. baka 300 a month ok na sa kanila siguro. Mitsu kasi habol lagi nyan quantity

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    actually I like how Mitsubishi tihinks, while others are greedy piggybacking on the train law, sila parang hinde naman halos nagtaas talaga. eh before train law, ang Montero Premium is 1.6M+ din. I know kasi yan dalwang yan ang pinagpiliaan ko ng husto last November, the new bluepower had introductury price of 1.599M, while the Montero Sport Prem was priced at 1.680M - 80K, so pumapatak na 1.6M lang nun.

so ngaun benta nila after discounts is in the 1.6M+, so walang train law train law sa Mitsubishi and that jumped their sales. kawawa MUX laki tinaas, 2,700 units lang nabinta since January. eh dati rati bentahan nila ng MUX yan 2700 units pang isang buwan lang nila yan. haha

that's greed! with Toyota naman, I think people are slowly being informed. just becuase its a Toyota, bibilhin mo na kahit andami naman ini-strip na features like back airbags, sensors, camera still another form of greed. so naging game changer na Montero with the help of train law. it unmasked the greedy companies.
    Agree.. and actually nagtaas nrin nman SRP ang Montero pero may discounts lng kaya in effect wala train law. Tsaka yung 200k discount usually sa GT variant which is hinde nman yung best seller. GLS ang marami.

To sum it up Mitsu is the best balance between Practical and Fun.. problema lng nila konti kasi models nila compared sa Toyota or even Honda and Ford but still dami sales

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    For the first time may nakita na ako xpander.

pag labas ko village sa may guardhouse pa lang may dumaan xpander. So nakita ko front pero bandang side na and the whole gilid and likod. Pero mga tancha ko 3seconds lang nasulyapan kasi napaliko na ako.

So far mukhang maganda design. Dapat makakita ako na umaandar na nasa likod para mas calcula ko kung gandara ba talaga.

Kasi nung nakita ko first time monty saklay lights model eh napangiwi agad ako. Pero dito xpander mukhang positive sa mata ko. Pero i need another look

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when i saw one in the metal, it looked "ordinary".

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Silver color, dirty due to rain and from the back, it looked ordinary to me too.
    But shiny black up front is wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    and ito expander dapat sa class ng mobilio brv dapat nakahanay.

Kasi kung sa tucson and crv itatapat eh iiwanan nya yan. Eh ilan months pa lang ba ito narelease ngayon mayo or hunyo naka 1,500 ++ units agad nabenta. So its not fair.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    I saw a silver din and not so nice. To me the dark grey titanium and white looks much better.

I like the front of the xpander better than the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Silver color, dirty due to rain and from the back, it looked ordinary to me too.
    But shiny black up front is wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i saw one in the metal, it looked "ordinary".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hmmm

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...ealership.html

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk