New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Bakit kaya ayaw mag release ni mitsu ng fuzion diesel sa pinas?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Bakit kaya ayaw mag release ni mitsu ng fuzion diesel sa pinas?
    The Fuzion (Zinger in other markets) really isn't offered with a diesel engine. I don't think the MMPC plant in Sta. Rosa is high-tech enough to be the first to offer it with a 4D56.

But surely a 4D56-equipped Fuzion with a 1M price tag will sell. And I'm also sure that the MMPC execs have thought about it but are unable to push through because of some major roadblock, which as I've said, is most likely a manufacturing constraint.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Because the diesel engine won't fit.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    May adventure kasi. Adventure is selling well. Andun na ang assembly sa laguna. Pag magpaparating ng assembly ng fuzion, tanggalin na dapat ang assembly ng adventure. Sayang naman e selling well naman

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the toyota name is still magical.
    despite the " critics' " comments, the wigo is outselling the mirage..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    May adventure kasi. Adventure is selling well. Andun na ang assembly sa laguna. Pag magpaparating ng assembly ng fuzion, tanggalin na dapat ang assembly ng adventure. Sayang naman e selling well naman
    I think so too. Maybe just upgrade the engine of the advie into a CRDi and it will still be a seller. Mas mura pa for MMPC to do that IMHO. Upgrade din nga lang nila brakes sana.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I think so too. Maybe just upgrade the engine of the advie into a CRDi and it will still be a seller. Mas mura pa for MMPC to do that IMHO. Upgrade din nga lang nila brakes sana.
    Not sure if a CRDI-powered Adventure will still sell the same they it is patronized today.
    You have to look on who buys an Adventure? Can they still afford it if the engine is upgraded to CRDi.
    IMO, the main selling point of an Adventure is still the price. Their entry level is hundreds of thousands cheaper than the entry level of of the counterpart AUV.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Not sure if a CRDI-powered Adventure will still sell the same they it is patronized today.
    You have to look on who buys an Adventure? Can they still afford it if the engine is upgraded to CRDi.
    IMO, the main selling point of an Adventure is still the price. Their entry level is hundreds of thousands cheaper than the entry level of of the counterpart AUV.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

i'd buy an adventure it they improved on it and kept its price..
    it's smaller than the innova... a big issue if you live in my neighborhood.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Tagtag kasi din advie eh. Fuzion with diesel sana ang perfect combo.

Id buy an advie with crdi, kung yun lang talaga ang choice

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Who would bother to buy a CRDi Advie if they could buy a CRDI Innova for the same price?

No way would the Adventure stay at its price if it got a 2.5 CRDi. The base (non-taxi) model is already 725k, while top-of-the-line is almost 1m.

With the same low-spec CRDI as in the base Strada, that would likely rise to 825k and 1.1m. Sure, the Innova still costs more, but not enough more that you'd downgrade to an Advie over one. Cheapest Innova diesel is 880k.

Who would bother to buy a CRDi Advie if they could buy a CRDI Innova for the same price?

No way would the Adventure stay at its price if it got a 2.5 CRDi. The base (non-taxi) model is already 725k, while top-of-the-line is almost 1m.

With the same low-spec CRDI as in the base Strada, that would likely rise to 825k and 1.1m. Sure, the Innova still costs more, but not enough more that you'd downgrade to an Advie over one. Cheapest Innova diesel is 880k.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast