New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if budget is really a limitation..
    at 50K, nothing can beat the reliability of a classic air cooled beetle. of course, it has its quirks. but hey! you won't have to worry about radiator water and carnappers. and trouble-shooting is easy. the only problem is, its design is a love-it-or-hate-it thing. and many people hate it. but if your objective is learning to drive...
    There is something to be said about learning how to drive on a rear-engined car with skinny rear tires and insane amounts of positive rear camber in the wet...

I love the Beetle... kinda hard to find a decent one on sale at a decent price, though... and the AC conversions are kinda finicky.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sa akin lang sir, if you want a decent car the minimum budget at today's prices would be around P200,000.

P50,000, IMO pang motorsiklo lang po yon.

P100,000 would be too old. Alam mo naman pag-matanda na maraming ng reklamo sa katawan. Ole cars also have issues regarding mechanical and and trim parts. That amount, however, may get you a van-type multicab. I do not know if you desire one.

To avoid perplexing issues, get at least a late-1990s car model which usually sell at 200,000 more or less.

At this point, the brand is now secondary. Get one that is maintained very well by the previous owner.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Nissan Sentra ang nababagay sa inyo sir.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    b13... mas ok ung eccs (ga16dne) kasi all power kesa LEC version...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    dagdagan mo na ng konte, kasi pag binenta mo naman konti lang din ang lugi mo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i agree with the other posters. sentra or small body corolla would be a better choice for me it's sentra

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Car for new driver