New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by krinkx View Post
    leather seats, the insurance, headrest monitors (accdg to the SA, the one authorized brand lang... i forgot to ask, nasa baguio kasi ako and we talk thru mobile fones only) with leather upholstery to match the seats, LTO, car cover, plate cover, bosch fanfaren horn, vkool tint and some other freebies... kaso di ko pa nakita talaga yung unit kaya i wouldnt know what else did the SA include...
    You're one lucky guy getting Vkool tints for free from your dealer.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    leather seats, the insurance, headrest monitors (accdg to the SA, the one authorized brand lang... i forgot to ask, nasa baguio kasi ako and we talk thru mobile fones only) with leather upholstery to match the seats, LTO, car cover, plate cover, bosch fanfaren horn, vkool tint and some other freebies... kaso di ko pa nakita talaga yung unit kaya i wouldnt know what else did the SA include...
    Nyek~ if all that ballooned the price of the car to 1.7M, then they aren't freebies anymore.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nyek~ if all that ballooned the price of the car to 1.7M, then they aren't freebies anymore.
    i never said they were freebies... they come WITH the car as OPTIONS... you asked for what options i got, THOSE are the options... and the car also has freebies like matting, basic tools, net, etc...

all my life i haven't seen a car dealer giving leather upholstery as FREEBIE... ni vkool tints nga eh na libo-libo eh bihira ka makakita ng dealer na free ito AND YET the dealer made it a FREEBiE pero hanggang dun na lang daw free ko

as i've said... the basic price na 1.568M is lower than the budget and so we need to MAXIMIZE the budget UP TO 1.7M dahil sayang ang benefit kaya sinama yung mga ibang OPTIONS and LTO and INSURANCE...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Haha~ syempre naman walang free na leather package. Medyo nalito yata ako ng konti sa post mo. Ang freebies include insurance, LTO, headrest monitor, rain visor, bosch horn or regular freebies+options like insurance, LTO, etc.? :rofl: Peace lang bro, peace.
    umabot sa 1.7 lahat kasi yun ang budget... regular freebies... insurance... lto... headrest monitor... rain visor... bosch horn...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ganyan din naman karami magbigay ng freebies yung agent ko sa Hyundai Dasmarinas eh.

Kaya enjoy enjoy nanaman pag-release nung Elantra

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Haha~ syempre naman walang free na leather package. Medyo nalito yata ako ng konti sa post mo. Ang freebies include insurance, LTO, headrest monitor, rain visor, bosch horn or regular freebies+options like insurance, LTO, etc.? :rofl: Peace lang bro, peace.
    tama nga... nalito ka...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
car for a lady executive (1.5M)