New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mukhang ayos naman FC ng Fiesta ah. Doesnt seems to be a mile away from Vios. Kaso eto tinitignan ko ngayon sa fiesta, mukhang medyo alanganin d2...hehe

-availability of parts
    -after sales service
    -aftermarket parts available

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Against the Vios yeah sure the Vios would probably be more plentiful, pero the Fiesta won't be hard to find parts either. It is selling well in the market so the suppliers would definitely want to capitalize on the Fiesta's market as well... Meron na nga nagbebenta ng accessories sa Araneta Ave. at sa Banawe eh this early... One would think at this early stage, the Fiesta being new and all lahat ng accessories sa CASA lang nakukuha...

Aftersales, hit or miss yan. Not all Toyota dealers are good too... Sa Ford though ang matunog is Global City pero so far I am having positive experience with Quezon Ave. naman...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Nice to hear that tidus... Yes i saw the Big amount of sales in Europe. Hope fiesta will continue selling here in the philippines.. Hehe everytime lumalabas ako, i try to look for fiesta. Medyo unti pa population sa pinas. Pero bago p lang kasi kaya needs some time.. Mukhang na iinlove na ako sa Fiesta..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well whatever you choose, good luck...

Pero if you do choose a Fiesta I have this hunch once you leave the dealership baka hatchback na bitbit mo palabas hehehe Dami na akong kilalang tao na una sedan ang gusto pero nung nakita yung hatchback they just say "we will manage" (referring to the smaller trunk space) hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Mukhang ayos naman FC ng Fiesta ah. Doesnt seems to be a mile away from Vios. Kaso eto tinitignan ko ngayon sa fiesta, mukhang medyo alanganin d2...hehe

-availability of parts
    -after sales service
    -aftermarket parts available
    I think ford has this 24 hour policy on parts... sir tidus could probably enlighten you on this.

availability of parts... maraming parts ang toyota vios sa labas ng casa. but those will void the warranty...

but while in casa? hehe. experiences with our innova and our relatives' yaris and fortuner taught us the myth and fallacy of "mura ang parts at service ng toyota". basta casa pareparehas yan mapa honda ford or toyota.

I'll be honest. Right now wala pang parts ang fiesta (at mazda2) outside the casa because they're still new in the Philippine market (accessories meron na, though). But basing on experience with the focus, mazda 3, and the ranger/everest... that won't be long in coming, especially once cars start going out of warranty.

we have an 11 year old ranger and parts are *not* hard to come by. banawe FTW!

granted, the fiesta still has to prove its long term reliability in our country, but it's basing on foreign experience, it's good. Same thing for the mazda 2.

these two little cars were both highly considered to be the World Car of the Year in 2008 and 2009 - the mazda 2 won the 2008, the fiesta was a runner up in 2009.

*tidus: sa mazda q. ave naman kami... I think same company ata yung nag hahandle nung dalawang dealers na ito sir. sana nga maganda service

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I think ford has this 24 hour policy on parts... sir tidus could probably enlighten you on this.

availability of parts... maraming parts ang toyota vios sa labas ng casa. but those will void the warranty...

but while in casa? hehe. experiences with our innova and our relatives' yaris and fortuner taught us the myth and fallacy of "mura ang parts at service ng toyota". basta casa pareparehas yan mapa honda ford or toyota.

*tidus: sa mazda q. ave naman kami... I think same company ata yung nag hahandle nung dalawang dealers na ito sir. sana nga maganda service
    I have no experience with Ford's 24 Hour Parts Guarantee claim, I have never neeeded parts this early...

Regarding Toyota CASA yes ganun din mahal din just like the others... Labor rates are the same and the parts they sell are also typical dealership prices...

Mazda Quezon Ave. is owned by Matterhorn Motors the same people who run Ford Quezon Ave., Ford Balintawak, and Ford Commonwealth... But that's their only Mazda dealership...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^wondering how the 24 hour system is gonna work. I hope ford keeps its word - they finally have a winner on their hands! sana hindi nila sayangin yung opportunity

*tradewind26: yes, neither the mazda2 or the fiesta is perfect - they have their quirks and flaws, but I'm pretty sure these little babies will always bring a smile to your face when you drive them

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of what I know the 24 hour parts guarantee only applies to replacement parts (filters, hoses, belts etc). So kung nabanga ka and you need a new door for example or a new airbag di yan sakop ng 24 hour parts guarantee...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Of what I know the 24 hour parts guarantee only applies to replacement parts (filters, hoses, belts etc). So kung nabanga ka and you need a new door for example or a new airbag di yan sakop ng 24 hour parts guarantee...
    sana buong FGP ganyan na. hehe.

tara guluhin pa natin yung discussion... sir tradewind may bagong accent na

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    He wants an automatic kasi eh na P700K lang ang presyo, kaso yung Accent 1.6L nasa P800K++ na... I am sure he already considered it wala lang talaga sa budget... Pati nga Fiesta Sport tinangihan nya for budget concerns...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Which car good for A/T