New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Basketball player mick penissi around 6'11 ang kotse picanto. Nafeature sa newspaper yung lagi nya gamit pag punta sa practice and game day.
    Whoa! Talaga? Well, that's the thing with some of these micro mini's. With more bare interiors, the small space is maximized.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Whoa! Talaga? Well, that's the thing with some of these micro mini's. With more bare interiors, the small space is maximized.
    Imagine the horror of the gansta-wannabe guy who'll get into a tussle with a Picanto then have Mic Pennisi and another big basketball players hitching a ride with him climb out. :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    All you need to do is move the seat all the way back... The car effectively becomes a three-seater... two-seater if there are two B-Ball players on board.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Imagine the horror of the gansta-wannabe guy who'll get into a tussle with a Picanto then have Mic Pennisi and another big basketball players hitching a ride with him climb out. :D
    Priceless! Hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    mid-size sedans like galant, camry and accord have spacious leg rooms. Ako, I stand 5'10 kaya tamang-tama sa akin ang galant and have enough space for my family, minsan, overloaded pa kasi ako yong nagda-drive, passengers ko sina mrs., my 9 yr old and 3 yr old daughters, at kasama pa ang 2 yayas.

well, mid-size suv's like montero sport, fortuner, everest, and cuv like tucson have spacious leg rooms and head rooms too. pati yong pick up like strada has enough legroom and headroom for me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Starex. Bigger = more legroom hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ford Everest roomiest in its class.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ford everest is due for a revamp so I suggest you stay away from it at this time until the all-new Everest is launched, that is if you are willing to wait. The all-new Ford Ranger ay kalalabas lang and the all-new Isuzu DMAX and Chevy Colorado has just been launched also in Thailand. Expect the all-new Isuzu Alterra and Chevy Trailblazer to follow within this year.

It's safe to go with Montero Sport kasi mid-cycle palang but the Fortuner is long over due for a revamp. Mahirap makabili ng bagong sasakyan when the all-new is right around the corner and their goes your depreciated value.

Expected to be launched this year are the all-new Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe (take a look at the 2 variants unveiled in New York Auto Show last week), Ford Focus and the Toyota Rav-4.

Me, I just pulled the trigger on the 2012 Chevy Orlando. It's newly launched so I assumed it will be around for 5 years at least before it gets replaced. It's got decent space for city driving, comfortable seating for 7, rides well, easy to load your stuff in the rear, high-end features/technology commonly found in upper tier, more expensive vehicles and a 5 years warranty. If I got that kind of money, I'll be left with P200k for blings!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Starex. Bigger = more legroom hahaha!
    Wala yan sa kotse ng Arlington, pwede ka pa humiga, with surround sound pa.

Eh yung mga Shuttle van (Urvan Shuttle and Hiace Commuter)... big van pero grabe sa liit yung legroom dahil sa padamihan ng upuan.

On SUVs, those with a ladder frame like the Monty Sport, Fortuner and Everest wont give the best legroom due to the high flooring.
    Last edited by vinj; April 10th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Car with the best space below ₱1.5M (especially the legroom)