New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoTojo View Post
    wow!!! ganda grabe!!! love the color white!!! :cool:

congrats again on the purchase of your brand new lancer ex.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Headturner talaga ((ako rin pag may nakasalubong na Lancer, napapalingon) ang Mitsubishi Lancer hindi katulad ng Honda Civic na ordinaryo na lang na katulad ng motorsiklong XRM na kahit saan mo makikita. Ayon sa isang car review site sa U.S. (I forgot the name), Mitsubishi Lancer is the world's best looking compact sedan.

Iba ang impression ko sa Lancer owner, may sariling paninindigan, hindi basta basta naniniwala sa sabi sabi lang. To believe is to drive & own it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Better amenities like?
    the lancer ex even in glx trim definitely wins against the competition in the engine department = 2.0 lancer ex against 1.6 altis & 1.8 civic.

well, for me, the amenities (lancer ex glx compared to altis & civic in the same price range) :
    - very basic exterior design
    - black side mirrors
    - rear drum brakes
    - no foglights
    - no abs/ebd ba

i think that's it.

in my opinion kasi, medyo pricey yung glx trim to think that it's the low end model. medyo mas upscale tingnan yung competition in the price range as that of the lancer ex glx. pero pag engine wise, talo talaga ang competition. pero this is just my opinion. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    LeOxe: bec. even when im still a highschool student i really admire lancer cars because of the movie 2 fast 2 furious and maybe that is the reason that affect me on choosing what to buy. and ofcourse i was amazed by the new lancer ex pertaining on its design. it really got my attention and the day i saw it i cant wait to avail a unit. i choose glx because i want to upgrade it based on my decision on what to put on it. anyway, thank you on your answer. may i ask what unit you got? hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    and guys! white din ung akin. help nman jn s color ng rim n illgay q. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vin19 View Post
    LeOxe: bec. even when im still a highschool student i really admire lancer cars because of the movie 2 fast 2 furious and maybe that is the reason that affect me on choosing what to buy. and ofcourse i was amazed by the new lancer ex pertaining on its design. it really got my attention and the day i saw it i cant wait to avail a unit. i choose glx because i want to upgrade it based on my decision on what to put on it. anyway, thank you on your answer. may i ask what unit you got? hehe
    point taken! thanks for the well explained answer. hehe

as for what unit i got, none yet but i'm currently driving a big body corolla and will soon replace it with either a compact SUV or another sedan this coming months.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    Congrats MojoTojo! Wicked White

GT in Pinas is equivalent of GTS sa US?

Hi sir... the GT is the equivalent of the GTS in the USA- however, it is DIFFERENT in specification. AFAIK, the GTS is equipped with the Outlander's 2.4 MIVEC 4B12- this should be good for about 170hp that adds more power in contrast to the GT's 2.0 MIVEC 4B11 that gives 155hp- not bad for running around our country's islands... hehehe. From my viewpoint, today's GTS is where the Lancer Ralliart (2.4 4G69 MIVEC) was in 2003-2004.

Regards and cheers to our kababayan there po! thanks.

============================
    *MojoTojo - nice ride, bro! love the white GT!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Ian, thanks for the clarification kapatid

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    [quote=MojoTojo;1269273]for everyone's update

After much researching bugging you guys and etc.. finally got minez today!!!

the SHARK is HOME

thanks to all who took time to comment in much appreciated

probably had 44km drive since kasa, to some places then back home.. LOVING IT ... and i love the reaction of my friends when they saw it in the FLESH (or steel) hehe WHOAW .. hehe

LOVING it so far..
    issues i was waiting to evaluate (didnt do test drive .. bili agad! hehe)

engine noise = what? hehe it's super silent.. couldnt hear it start at first hehe .. though when revving up you can defintely hear the engine.. but that's normal naman lolz. love the sound of that engine too...

feels heavy? .. well since gentle mode muna cant tell much.but in general, it doesnt feel heavy at all. it actually feels STRONG and STURDY.. feels "classy" too . i like

i love the dash during night time hehe di ko nakita yun sa mga research ko ah (always daytime shots ang dash nakita ko eh).. didnt expect it to look this good .. ahhhhh. ORANGEY .. yum yum

wish the speakers were better though... i guess ima have to go ahead and void my electricals.. i needs my existing sound system inside this baby!!!

the seats are Soo comfy.. love the luxurious feel inside.. specially the back seat w/ the quarter thigy (yung binababa para may cup holder and arm rest).. nice!!! classy

besides the plastics and some interior build quality that i cant stop taking notice of (masasanay rin ) , everything else is PURRRFECT!! .. and i love the fact that I dont look like everyone/anyone else on the streeets!! adds to the GRANDNESS of the car..

anyway. Loving it. thanks again to ALL. will keep posting

-one happy camper

BRO, FEED BACK NAMAN ON FC NG GT MO. DAMI KO KASI NABABASA NA MALAKAS SA FUEL ANG LANCER.

BTW, CONGRATS. INSHALLA, MINE WILL BE THE SAME (BLACK NGA LANG)

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naku ser yung matakaw sa gas yung EX na myth na yan ay urban legend, altho its not near Jazz or vios territory(thats asking too much), for a 2.0 car its FC is good, actually its in the current 1.6 manual altis territory 7-8km/L minsan 9. at kung wala talagang pila sa mga stoplight menor menor lang and usual stop and go nakaka onse pa..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Can't Decide between 2009 LANCER EX GLX or GT