New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    good morning!

kailangan ko ng partnumber ng power steering pump assy. for honda city 97 model, pero pagnag sesearch ako sa honda websites, wlang model na City.

pede ko bang gmitin ung model na civic just to get the partnumber of power steering pump assy for my honda city?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Why not just go to the casa and order the P/S pump assembly directly from them?

If you still insist on using Civic parts, I'm not 100% sure but the EF Civic (1988-1991) should have a P/S pump that can be installed on your SX8 City. The two cars are basically clones of each other.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    hello there.
    from what i know, their prices are so high.
    my aunt will be here (from US), and i have asked her to buy P/S pump assy for me. that is why i need the partnumber.

so civic and city are almost the same?

thank u.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i suggest that you go to a reputable shop, they should have a catalog of parts for your city. or bring the broken unit.

or para mas sure, sa casa as suggested by sir type100

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bang 2010 View Post
    hello there.
    my aunt will be here (from US), and i have asked her to buy P/S pump assy for me. that is why i need the partnumber.

thank u.
    medyo risky yan sir. di naman siguro ganun kalayo ang prices. mas safe pa din if you buy locally. imho

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bang 2010 View Post
    hello there.

thank u.
    Read my post again.

Only the EF Civic of 1988-1991 shares its mechanicals with your SX8 City. Other Civic chassis will probably not match.

And just go to the casa. "From what you know" their parts prices are expensive? It only takes a phone call to ask them for yourself.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    aye aye sir.

thanks again for your replies.

can honda civic parts replace honda city?