New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    saying on the accent, I love how the designers executed its design, yun nga lang I just don't like its rear design, sana inadopt na lang rin nila yung rear design ng elantra for the accent. about the engine, knocking issue nga daw ang concern, pero mukhang di naman alintana ng mga naka-accent na nakikita ko, hmmm...

sa Rio, marami pang kailangan pang patunayan since bago at kalalabas pa lang sa merkado.

the safer choice is the vios and the suzuki sx4 crossover (yun nga lang, wala yatang M/T variant ito, tama ba?), o kung di mo naman mamaliitin, ok rin yung Chery A113,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Accent and Rio are basically the same cars save for the body and interior. =)

Wala ngang M/T yung SX4. Isang variant lang ata yung SX4 hatch dito. May all wheel drive variant din siya sa ibang markets (parang Subaru).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^ the SX4 is actually nice to drive, perfect yung driving position nya para sakin. No M/T is a deal breaker for me though, but it might be different for the TS.

I'd pick the Rio over the Accent, for the reason that I live in Parañaque and KIA Pasay(being a KIA owned casa, better after-sales) is just a stone's throw away. And though an unproven platform, the new Rio has a killer look.

If I had to pick the Accent, though it comes with a very tempting price tag, I'd never opt for the 1.4 engine.

If your comfortable in your own balls, pick the Vios. It's the most bang for buck talaga IMO, with all things considered. Nice handling, easy to maintain, good fuel efficiency, almost nil after-sales problems, and the list goes on..

Teka, I was hacking away in my keyboard without reading the TS requirements LOL. He says "Ano sa tinging nyo ang mas sulit...
    from looks to sturdiness pati nrin functionality at features. wag na muna ung efficiency"

With those ones he mentioned, definitely Rio. Though he would probably be happy with a Ford Fiesta, considering his requirements.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    can you post(if possible) someactual or semi-actual(lol wut) photos?
    cus i dont trust pics on google

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    KIA RIO HATCH... sulit na yan sa features... start stop button pa... nice... astig pa kasi talagang bago pag buy mo....

nakakasawa na ang vios... panget din handling nyan vios yung rear nyan laging may tendency to do fish tail... plus masyado pa maliit

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'll pick the vios - worry free driving for the next million years. I am considering the J variant. I am still trying out if I can pay the MA.

We have a 2003 model. Handling is friendly, parts are sturdy and it's easy on the gas. Though, I have yet to experience that fishtailing "problem".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Buying new car