New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Consider niyo narin po yung fortuner 2.7 gas if willing narin naman kayo sa malakas na FC. Pero kung pasok naman sa below 1M budget ninyo sir. 2009 monterosport dsl na :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Besides having high ground clearance and good gas mileage, what are you looking for in a car? Does it have to be fast? Good off road capabilities? Gas or diesel? Seat how many people?

You may also consider the diesel variants of Revo and Adventure. No 4x4 means lesser off road capabilities (uneven, unpaved mountain roads are still OK provided that it's not too muddy), but also better gas mileage. Flood wading capabilities are excellent, though don't expect much in terms of speed and handling. Parts and maintenance are cheap, and any mechanic can work on it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Thanks for the inputs sir Gti. I was able to find an add about the Pajero Jr. here is the link sir 2002 Mitsubishi Pajero Jr 1.1 Engine Super Efficient Top Condition - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 41682988.
    Sir Leodawesome yes i definitely need some space for the kids and some storage for my firefighting gear. I prefer an SUV to suit my everyday life and my passion as a "volunteer firefighter".

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    maybe a revo, adventure or hilander, would serve your needs adequately. madali pang pa-ayos dahil locally made..
    i don't think the 3 dr pajero will have enough space for your kids and your equipment.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chotshot View Post
    Thanks for the inputs sir Gti. I was able to find an add about the Pajero Jr. here is the link sir 2002 Mitsubishi Pajero Jr 1.1 Engine Super Efficient Top Condition - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 41682988.
    Sir Leodawesome yes i definitely need some space for the kids and some storage for my firefighting gear. I prefer an SUV to suit my everyday life and my passion as a "volunteer firefighter".
    Mukhang sariwa naman ang Pajero Jr. Pero 1.1L lang ang makina, matic 4x4 pa. More or less magkapareho ang power output nito sa makina ng Mirage. Baka mabitin ka sa hatak. Get the full blown 3 door Pajero instead.

Wait... May bata ka pala! Baka maging sobrang masikip sayo ang 3 door. Meron ding mga 5 door na converted Pajero that will fit your budget. Pero tingnan ng maigi at baka laspag na laspag na yan. Safest bet is to get an Adventure. The newest your budget will allow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sir I think maliit lang din yang pajero jr. Magkasinlaki lang sila ni jimny if I'm not mistaken.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Taken noted mga sirs! How about this Suzuki Vitara on ads For Sale-suzuki Vitara 4x4-with Roof Fog Lamp '97model-manual - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 41825016 Is this a good one considering the year model? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Recommend ko sayo sir
    yung first and second gen CR-V
    bgger than it rivals like the vitara,rav4,sportage.
    with free picnic table
    2nd gen.rivaled the revo as the auv king with its 10 seaating configuration
    price ranging from 200-500k

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Yes i was considering the Gen1 CRV like Honda Crv 1998 1st Gen Prestine Quality - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 41932145. Actually i was able to find a lot of this Gen1's on sale and the price ranges from 200k- 300k. But what about those priced lower? Like this Crv 1998 4x4 Matic - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 42140081 I was thinking there's a catch here of course if it's much cheaper then there's a reason why. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkan View Post
    IMHO sa budget ill go with the Xtrail, kasi sa mabibili mo sa tatlo choices mo sya pinaka bago, performance wise ok na ok un Xtrail un can get the top of the line ng Xtrail sa budget mo vs sa ibang choices mo dahil sa resale value ng Honda and Suzuki mataas saka mas malakas sa gas un CRV,Durability Japanese made lahat yan so expect mo matibay yan saka June na rainy season na sir madami parts ng metro bumabaha baka kapos ka sa kotse
    good torque ang xtrail but malakas sa gas. you will get around 5-6km/L on the 2.0L engine. CRV has better fuel mileage than the xtrail.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast