New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    IMHO sa budget ill go with the Xtrail, kasi sa mabibili mo sa tatlo choices mo sya pinaka bago, performance wise ok na ok un Xtrail un can get the top of the line ng Xtrail sa budget mo vs sa ibang choices mo dahil sa resale value ng Honda and Suzuki mataas saka mas malakas sa gas un CRV,Durability Japanese made lahat yan so expect mo matibay yan saka June na rainy season na sir madami parts ng metro bumabaha baka kapos ka sa kotse

I like the X-Trail more due to its X-Tronic transmission and the Grand Vitara for its ruggedness.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    i see an add selling 2010 grand vitara for 685k neg.? is it a good buy for financing?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Innova gas mas mura pang maintenance kesa sa tatlo

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Sir i need an advise in getting my 1st car a 96 Vitara JLX 79,610 kms, FC=8kms/lr., casa maintained or a 2002 Pajero Jr. FC= 15kilometer per liter with Kenwood sounds and Roof rack halogen lamps. Which is a good buy? Both most likely the same price for around 250k? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chotshot View Post
    Sir i need an advise in getting my 1st car a 96 Vitara JLX 79,610 kms, FC=8kms/lr., casa maintained or a 2002 Pajero Jr. FC= 15kilometer per liter with Kenwood sounds and Roof rack halogen lamps. Which is a good buy? Both most likely the same price for around 250k? Thanks
    i don't like either of them. does it have to be an suv-type?

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Sana po sir to anticipate flood and rough road surfaces in the Metro. Any inputs po are welcome. Thanks

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Any SUV's you can recommend sir dr. d? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Parehong matibay. Baka mahirapan ka maghanap ng piyesa sa Pajero Jr. since hindi siya locally available. And then there are the risks of getting a converted unit. The Vitara is tough, well known and trusted. But it has unremarkable city performance and gives poor gas mileage, especially with the matic variant.

If you're open to getting converted cars like the Pajero Jr, you might as well get the full sized 3 door Pajero instead. As long as you are able to find a well conditioned unit, you will not be disappointed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Is space an issue? How about Jimny?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast