New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dbron View Post
    Gusto ko nga sana Civic para pogi din mahiram kaya lang nagaalangan ako sa mga sabit sa ilalim lalo na sa mga inclined parkings, speedbumps etc. How's the XV nga pala? Everything's good as advertised by different reviewers?
    Alanganin syang i-drive ang 3 dahil mahirap tantyahin ang clearances compared to the XV.

The XV is perfect for her. Right size, right height, smooth transmission, tight turning circle, excellent sight lines, Apple Carplay

The CVT was a surprise as I was prepared to hate it after driving a Mirage CVT. The Lineartronic unit is miles away from the Mirage's tranny. It is very smooth and forgiving in city stop and go but has adequate oomph when floored.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Alanganin syang i-drive ang 3 dahil mahirap tantyahin ang clearances compared to the XV.

The XV is perfect for her. Right size, right height, smooth transmission, tight turning circle, excellent sight lines, Apple Carplay

The CVT was a surprise as I was prepared to hate it after driving a Mirage CVT. The Lineartronic unit is miles away from the Mirage's tranny. It is very smooth and forgiving in city stop and go but has adequate oomph when floored.
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Most likely XV na din ang kukunin ko. As for TS, I hope you're not in a hurry para makapili talaga ng husto as well as ma test drive just to be sure.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yep test drive talaga kelangan. Na-try namin HR-V, City, Jazz, Soul and gen 1 XV pero di sya convinced. Mas type pa nya ang gen 3 and gen 4 CR-V. Buti na lang natyempuhan namin ang gen 2 XV display sa Virramall. It was love at first sit. The test drive sealed the deal.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678