New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Too bad, ain't it? I visited Hyundai Taiwan's website and I found out that they sell the old and new Tucson's and Santa Fe's side by side! If they weren't able to get rid of their inventory, they could've brought some upgraded 1st gen. Tucsons over and they would've sold like hotcakes! What a waste...
    Yes I fully agree . Kung dinala dito yan and priced right sigurado mabibili yan. Marami ang naghahanap ng crdi 4x2 before the release of 2010 tucson gas pero na-out of stock.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Yes I fully agree . Kung dinala dito yan and priced right sigurado mabibili yan. Marami ang naghahanap ng crdi 4x2 before the release of 2010 tucson gas pero na-out of stock.

wow so talaga reliable na talaga ang hyundai ngayon kasi dati we owned a grace van ng hyundai ayun one year lang binenta na namin hehehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    wow so talaga reliable na talaga ang hyundai ngayon kasi dati we owned a grace van ng hyundai ayun one year lang binenta na namin hehehe
    Aside from the Starex and the Elantra, all Hyundais of the 90s were garbage... But what's with the Grace? To the best of my knowledge, it is just a rebadged Delica so reliability shouldn't be a problem, What gives?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    + 1.

plus kung ngayon ka kukuha, nag uumapaw sa freebies na unit ang makukuha mo
    Kaso limited na rin ang stock, mahirap na rin kumuha ng color silver.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Aside from the Starex and the Elantra, all Hyundais of the 90s were garbage... But what's with the Grace? To the best of my knowledge, it is just a rebadged Delica so reliability shouldn't be a problem, What gives?
    actually my father said to me na mahina daw talaga hyundai so binenta maybe he is comparin it with mit L300

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Buying car 650K budget