New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Starex grx if you want space and comfort. Kasya 10, lots of leg room, lots of power di ka bibitinin ng crdi ng grx lahit 145 hp and 370 N-m torque lang yan iiwanan nyan ang mga innovas, troopers and pajeros. It has decent luggage space but if you need more you can always put a roof rack. I used to own one, pinalitan ko lang ng gs kasi na-ondoy. Meron na ako nakikitang ex-korea na mga grx sa mindanao avenue dealers (sure na hindi na-ondoy pag ex-korea).

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ok din starex
    sir yebo dba mahal parts nyan saka maintenance because its crdi like the trooper

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lahat ng parts ng starex grx engine, tranny and underchassis available sa banawe, araneta and pasay. May surplus pa nga e. Sa engine PM naman just use mineral oil that is rated for the engine if nagtitipid ka at di ka naman masyado mahilig magpatakbo ng mabilis. Just change oil every 5000 km and it will be fine. Available ang oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter and other parts for less than half the price ng casa. If you want to go synthetic oil then madami sellers sa olx-dot-ph na free na ang oil filter pag bumili ka ng oil from them. Yun naman crdi pump and injectors meron nabibili nyan, and meron din nago-overhaul/recondition. Actually may tsikot member yata na yan ang business nya.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I dont agree that the 3r row of the innova is cramped kasya ako dyan maluwag kahit 5'9
    and bouncy ?? how about the revo with the leaf spring
    power?? it has enough power to overtake a vehicle refusing to be overtaken
    Yes, but compared to the likes of the Starex GRX, it is rather cramped, as there's hardly any room left for your feet to move.

The Revo's ride quality is actually pretty good for something that's on leaf springs. Anyone well acquainted with it can attest to that. Its it's handling that is horrible. Innova handles significantly better, but for me, it's ride quality is really not that much better than the Revo's, despite the coil sprung rear suspension.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    sir you got a point to i'love the revo
    kahit do mo na ipapms ok lang
    Alternator lang prob sa amin
    oh ic ur comparing it to the starex
    how about comparing it to the hiace,urvan
    i bet the starex gets everyones vote
    BTW I could recommend the Crosswind too

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crosswind ang ipapalit mo sa trooper? The TS is looking for something faster than his trooper but still frugal to operate and maintain. The crosswind may be frugal but it is slower. In fact it ties the adventure as the 2 slowest auv. Yes it takes 10 but it does not satisfy what the TS is looking for. He is looking to upgrade his ride.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    The crosswind can reach 150kph the most
    And d4d innova 160kph
    And i have A 4jx1 trooper which
    is not slow and produces 160hp compared.to the pajero fm which produces 128 hp w/ a 2.8 engine

posted via Toyota

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Kia carens. Tapos.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Starex grx if you want space and comfort. Meron na ako nakikitang ex-korea na mga grx sa mindanao avenue dealers (sure na hindi na-ondoy pag ex-korea).
    Tumingin kami dyan sa Mindanao Ave. when we were looking for a Starex for the office, laspag karamihan ng units doon, kaya in the end local na Spacegear ang nabili ng opisina namin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Bakit kaya yung ibang korean cars madaling maglaspag.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
buy an auv or suv budget 500k 2nd hand