New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    maporma pala ah, edi LANCER EX GT-A na, popular na popular tong auto na to lalo na dun sa tao may mga racing atitute, yun mga ungas dito samin yan na usong-uso ginagamit na pangkarera e (luma na kasi ang SiR e), naglipana ang GT-A dito sa laguna hehehe....

OT: o kaya bakit di ka na mag-invest dun sa malaki-laki, MITSUBISHI STRADA, off-roader baby! kahit yung 2.5 GLS 4x4 M/T lang 148k na lang naman idadagdag e,

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm with the Lancer EX MX on this one...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jct020291 View Post
    are there shops who convert the stock GLX headlights to projectors? or are there shops who sell the whole set of projector headlights? i dont like my stock
    You can shoot a PM to Garyq.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Think out of the box, instead of getting a brand spanking new sedan, why not a mint 2nd hand Diesel SUV r pickup, alam mo naman mukhang magiging maulan na taon tong 2011..You wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic while its raining hard and the water slowly rising....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    if i were you, i'd wait for the new focus. minsan nakakasisi din yung nagmamadali bumili. hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Think out of the box, instead of getting a brand spanking new sedan, why not a mint 2nd hand Diesel SUV r pickup, alam mo naman mukhang magiging maulan na taon tong 2011..You wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic while its raining hard and the water slowly rising....
    Tama. Why not get a 2nd hand SUV? it's nakakasisi kapag di ka bumili ng TOTL for your first car. It's just like when you bought a MX, then a GT-A zoom past you gracefully and beautifully, di ka ba magsisisi nun? think about it. Be practical and smart.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I'm with sir oliver on this one. A higher ground clearance is one of the advantages of pick ups and SUVs specially with the never ending flooding here in our country.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    GTA bro if you have the money...the carbonfiber interior design really shouts excellent craftmanship and style

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo7yheng View Post
    GTA bro if you have the money...the carbonfiber interior design really shouts excellent craftmanship and style
    It actually shouts "Look! I'm a sticker!!" more than excellent craftsmanship really..

*thread
    I would also recommend waiting it out another year until the new ones come out. Granted, the Mitsubishi EX is already old being in the market just two years after the Civic FD. I'd say the EX' midcycle facelift is in order in 2012 to compete with the upcoming models before being completely overhauled in 2015 maybe.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011

Thank you sir pero kasi ang preferred ng parents ko eh Brand new gusto ko dn po SUV kaso mahal daw eh.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Bro's Help me Please! about 2011 FORD FOCUS, MITSU LANCER EX, HONDA CIVIC