New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    basta pag second hand ang bibilihin mo cguraduhin m lng na hndi yan na ONDOY. mahirap na marami nagbenta ng kotse dahil nalublob ung kotse nila sa baha.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeygee View Post
    Hello..I'm jeygee again. Diba I told you guys nung minsan na Im planning to buy a brand new suzuki celerio.Okay na sana eh, nakahingi nako ng breakdown ng expenses etc. Tapos bigla akong nagdalawang isip kasi ang daming nagsasabi sakin na hindi daw maganda ang suzuki. Yung isa kilala ko suzuki swift dapat bbilhin nya, pero nung tinest drive nya ayaw daw kumagat pag matataas na lugar. Tapos ang parts daw ng suzuki di mo mabibili ng "tingi." For example, may sira sa wiring, the whole makina ang bibilhin mo dahil hindi pwedeng yung wire lang mismo. Totoo bato? Suzuki users out there, what do you say? In short, hindi nga daw maganda ang suzuki.

Kung ako daw sila, mas maigi pang bumili ng second hand basta toyota, honda, or ford. Basta ipatingin ng maigi sa mechaniko.

Guys I'm once again confused. HAAYY! Thanks in advance for your ideas.
    Hindi mo muna masyadong dapat iniisip ang parts, like we said before, kaya nga brand new kukunin mo dahil new driver ka, wala gaanong alam sa vehicle maintenance, tapos ngayon gusto mong kumuha ng 2nd hand na Altis etc. Medyo ayaw lang niya sa Suzuki siguro hehe but again its your choice. Parts can be easily found take note but like I said, hindi mo muna kailangan problemahin ito. By the way, gagamitin mo ba ito ng uphill climbing like Baguio? Kasi kung sinabi ng kakilala mo na ayaw kumagat sa paakyat, all I can say that I know many 0.8L Alto owners na umaakyat ng Baguio, not easily pero kaya.

Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    if may pambili ka ng brand new suzuki celerio na worth 528t manual or 569t automatic, baka kaya mo bumili ng brand new vios 590t manual 1.3j, konti na lang dadagdag mo.
    Hindi po pwede kay mam jeygee yun, like she said, preferred niya ang A/T dahil newbie driver siya and hirap pa siya sa manual. I believe M/T lang yang 1.3J. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If this is your friend's complaints about Suzuki, he probably doesn't know much about casas in general. When buying spare parts from any dealership, you cannot buy "tingi-tingi lang".

Burn a plastic connector for the headlight socket? You have to buy the whole wiring loom (at a cost of 10k, I might add... at Ford). Lose the glass on your side mirror to the "Banawe boys"? You have to buy the whole sidemirror assembly, down to the casing and electric motors. Which is why my Isuzu has crappy side mirrors... I refuse to pay freaking 24k for parts I don't need.

Honda, Nissan, Toyota... they're all the same... charge you through the nose, won't let you buy the parts you need... they'll force you to buy the whole assembly. And even replacement parts are like that... certain parts can only be bought as complete kits. Try asking any of the major manufacturers if you can buy a replacement gear synchro... or even something as simple as an automatic transmission clutch pack... and they'll force you to buy the whole gearbox!

For spare parts outside the casa, there are shops that specialize in Suzuki parts... surplus parts for the Celerio, though, won't be common, but this is true of any newer vehicle.

-

I still don't get the complaint: "ayaw kumagat pag mataas na lugar"... ??? Is he saying it's underpowered? Because it emphatically is not.
    Last edited by niky; October 26th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Baka naka neutral yung Swift nya kaya ayaw kumagat!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If this is your friend's complaints about Suzuki, he probably doesn't know much about casas in general. When buying spare parts from any dealership, you cannot buy "tingi-tingi lang".

Burn a plastic connector for the headlight socket? You have to buy the whole wiring loom (at a cost of 10k, I might add... at Ford). Lose the glass on your side mirror to the "Banawe boys"? You have to buy the whole sidemirror assembly, down to the casing and electric motors. Which is why my Isuzu has crappy side mirrors... I refuse to pay freaking 24k for parts I don't need.

Honda, Nissan, Toyota... they're all the same... charge you through the nose, won't let you buy the parts you need... they'll force you to buy the whole assembly. And even replacement parts are like that... certain parts can only be bought as complete kits. Try asking any of the major manufacturers if you can buy a replacement gear synchro... or even something as simple as an automatic transmission clutch pack... and they'll force you to buy the whole gearbox!

For spare parts outside the casa, there are shops that specialize in Suzuki parts... surplus parts for the Celerio, though, won't be common, but this is true of any newer vehicle.

-

I still don't get the complaint: "ayaw kumagat pag mataas na lugar"... ??? Is he saying it's underpowered? Because it emphatically is not.
    very well said sir niky hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi Tsikoters! This is jeygee!

Anyway, thank you lang ako for your replies. Just to update you, yesterday I bought a car na. It's the 2009 vios, brandnew. Actually, ang akala ko lang talaga is either Hyundai or Suzuki lang bibilhin ko, but it turns out, medyo mahilig sa surprises ang mom ko. She took me to Toyota instead.

So yun lang po. Salamat sainyo. I will post a review of Toyota once it has been released already. Baka sa Saturday ko pa makuha eh. Thanks po ulit!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi Jeygee. What variant did you get ?

And BTW, don't forget to post pictures of your brand new ride !

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeygee View Post
    Hello..I'm jeygee again. Diba I told you guys nung minsan na Im planning to buy a brand new suzuki celerio.Okay na sana eh, nakahingi nako ng breakdown ng expenses etc. Tapos bigla akong nagdalawang isip kasi ang daming nagsasabi sakin na hindi daw maganda ang suzuki. Yung isa kilala ko suzuki swift dapat bbilhin nya, pero nung tinest drive nya ayaw daw kumagat pag matataas na lugar. Tapos ang parts daw ng suzuki di mo mabibili ng "tingi." For example, may sira sa wiring, the whole makina ang bibilhin mo dahil hindi pwedeng yung wire lang mismo. Totoo bato? Suzuki users out there, what do you say? In short, hindi nga daw maganda ang suzuki.

Kung ako daw sila, mas maigi pang bumili ng second hand basta toyota, honda, or ford. Basta ipatingin ng maigi sa mechaniko.

Guys I'm once again confused. HAAYY! Thanks in advance for your ideas.
    Well depende sa second hand car...if the model is still under warranty, ok yun... The problem with the used car is the time some major parts broke. You have to pay in your own pocket but if it's a 2 year old or less and still cover with warranty, any broken parts will be replaced by the casa for free pero kung 5 year old na then better go for a brand new car.

Take note in purchasing a car...check the after market parts if it's available, kung bago naman then check mo yong credibility nung casa baka wala stock or problema ang parts replacement...

The rest is up to you to decide...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Well depende sa second hand car...if the model is still under warranty, ok yun... The problem with the used car is the time some major parts broke. You have to pay in your own pocket but if it's a 2 year old or less and still cover with warranty, any broken parts will be replaced by the casa for free pero kung 5 year old na then better go for a brand new car.

Take note in purchasing a car...check the after market parts if it's available, kung bago naman then check mo yong credibility nung casa baka wala stock or problema ang parts replacement...

The rest is up to you to decide...
    bro, nakabili na raw ng 2009 vios

congrats to jeygee sa bago nyang awto. pwede ba akong isama ng mom mo sa toyota dealer next time? hehhe
    Last edited by vito corleone; October 29th, 2009 at 12:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Brand new or Second hand