New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Thank you sir niky, ask ko lang po, di ba yung powershift is using dual clutch like clutch 1-3-5 ant clutch 2-4-6, eh di yung dual clutch na sinasabi is also like a manual transmission but with a dual clutch inside? May tiptronic din ba na focus tdci?

sorry for the noob questions
    tiptronic... you mean yung + - na mode? yep, meron ang current generation TDCi focus

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    buhayin ko lang thread kasi higit one year na nakalipas and considering the looks of the new 2011 Accent.

So guys, 2011 Accent or a 2nd hand ford focus?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The 5 year warranty of Hyundai is a big joke!

Although i love my Accent CRDi, i adore the Focus, i just dont know if i could maintain one. With the on going affair with my Accent, i can only say that it is frugal, very fast, practical sedan that is on par with my Vios when it comes to maintenance. In short, a winning formula for me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    The 5 year warranty of Hyundai is a big joke!

Although i love my Accent CRDi, i adore the Focus, i just dont know if i could maintain one. With the on going affair with my Accent, i can only say that it is frugal, very fast, practical sedan that is on par with my Vios when it comes to maintenance. In short, a winning formula for me.
    You got me right there. On par with the Vios in terms of maintenance? You mean to say that the Accent's maintenance is not in any way more expensive than the Vios? So the notion of CRDi cars like the Accent being more expensive to maintain is just a misconception?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Brand new Hyundai Accent or 2nd hand Ford Focus Diesel?