hi ms. cathy.the best way to know about is to try about without having to commit. id say try mo muna. try as in fill out a bank application form and consider what the credit advice will be. the credit advice naman is always based sa kakayahan ng payer. otherwise kung hindi kaya ng payer at ipinilit nila... ang bank din ang magssuffer. therefore grab the opportunity to have a credit advice. having to apply for a car loan doesnt mean you are commited to purchase already. this is the wrong notion that most of us have.having to apply is non commitment so if you dont want to pwede ka umatras. for no cost at all. i know this for a fact coz i used to work for suzuki auto makati, now im an auto broker for all brands and models brand new and used. financing and cash. ive agents sa lahat dealerships and they will all bid for you thru me and i will handle ur bank application all for free. nice huh? best deals lagi lowest rates.anyways going back, try mo lang. ur mind setting should always be to have a brand new car and settle for used kung hindi talaga kaya. like what ive said, it will all depend sa credit advice na ibibigay syo. also consider ang 2nd hand you will never really know kung ano ang sakit ng car until such time it hits you in the face. advantage pa with a brandnew is of course the warranty and the free 2 years preventive maintenance service on parts and labor.(depende sa brand) in other words.... worry free ka. monthly mo you get to pay what u deserve to pay. worth it. unlike with used car, nakamura ka nga.. baka mapamura ka din afterwards. the best terms would be * 30% dp and 2 to 3yrs to pay. maxado na mahaba 5 yrs. basta under warranty pa. that way pag benta mo na on the 3rd yr, kahit pano mataas pa appraised value. but this will all depend sa credit advice. i hope i could be of help ON TIME .if u need more help from applying to haggling just let me know maam. 0923-979-8596. God Bless