New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newbee,

Wala sa sasakyan ang image na iyan. Nasa driver. Medyo nakakahiya kasi kung ikaw yung tipo ng SUV owner na ayaw man lang madapuan ng alikabok o hindi man lang mai-akyat ng bangketa ang ride nila. Dapat din aware ka sa driving dynamics ng SUV's. I almost lost it twice in the Pajero. Nung una sumipa ang pwet (oversteer) dahil nag-over correct ako in the rain. The next was montik na siyang tumaob when I went in a corner at speed. Medyo madali din mag-lock ang brakes nila kung walang ABS dahil truck tires ang goma nila.

A minivan will drive way better than most SUV's (especially against the truck-based ones you are mentioning), it will most certainly have more space, be more economical and handle better (since its center of gravity is lower and most have suspensions similar to road-going cars).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe maarte nga ako sa auto, gusto ko lagi malinis, pero im really set in getting SUV eh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bumili ka nalang ng BMW... :roll:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a BMW X5 to be exact :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bmw x5 is too expensive... dapat below 2M

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the NEW Prado seems better than both the pajero and the trooper. it gets toyota's new Di-D engine, or a 4.0 V6 pushing 250hp -- more than the LC100's 4.7 V8.

it is also generally agreed that the LC90 is more capable on and off-road than the pajero and the trooper.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but they say prado only has 4x4, i dont need a 4x4 kasi on-road lang naman ako e

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i meant a BMW 318... or an Audi A4...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sports cars ba yan? di ako mahilig sa sports cars eh... i like big trucks and suvs... kung pwede nga sana excursion or suburban

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by splerdu
    the NEW Prado seems better than both the pajero and the trooper. it gets toyota's new Di-D engine, or a 4.0 V6 pushing 250hp -- more than the LC100's 4.7 V8.

it is also generally agreed that the LC90 is more capable on and off-road than the pajero and the trooper.
    Talaga? Kala ko dati hindi gaanong maganda reviews sa off road capability ng LC90 primarily because the fuel tank is so vulnerable to taking hits and its not protected by a skidplate. :shock:

Sana may magdala ng LC90 sa Pampanga off-roading. Wohoo!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
bnew trooper vs bnew pajero vs bnew prado