New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys i need your honest opinions, 1. which one has the best exterior, 2. which one has the best interior, 3. which one has the best performance, and 4. which one is the best overall, and if you know their price please post it too, thanks a lot guys! this forum has taught me a lot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on-road, off-road, or both?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on road, mostly school-bahay-gimik lang

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh, it's you again hehehe

exterior and interior really depends on you... but for me,

exterior: 1. gen2 pajero 2. Trooper 3. Prado
    interior: 1. Trooper 2. Prado 3. Gen2 Pajero

performance (on-road) for A/T, i think 1. Trooper, 2. Prado, 3. gen2 pajero 2.8. but that's only based on the engines (they all weigh similarly)... i don't know about the handling, but from magazines, i think it's still the Trooper is the best handler.

best overall, Trooper. (kung may off-road, Prado would be best as in it's the most capable off-road, but the other two aren't really far behind according to aussies, and besides, the prado is horrible value)

prices: 4x2 Trooper skyroof a/t: 1.55M
    4x2 gen2 pajero a/t: approaching 1.5M yata
    4x4 Prado diesel a/t: 2.75M (walang 4x2 na prado)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok thanks, pero lahat ba ng trooper maingay yung makina? kasi yung nakita ko sa village ko sobrang ingay pag umaandar eh, is it just his trooper o lahat ganito kaingay?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newbee,

1. Exterior - Pajero, Trooper, Prado.
    2. Interior - Prado (nice plastics, medyo boring nga lang tignan), Trooper (fake wood looks fake), Pajero (interior too fussy, daming mga cut lines sa dash and the plastic used aren't really that great).
    3. Performance - Trooper, Pajero at Prado (tie).
    4. Overall - just follow your heart. But I'd shy away from the Prado becuase it's overpriced at the moment.

Btw, tahimik sa loob ang Trooper. Yung Pajero after a while dumadami ang squeaks and rattles (I don't know about the other two machines) so dapat talaga may tiyaga kang hanapin ang mga sources nito.newbee,

1. Exterior - Pajero, Trooper, Prado.
    2. Interior - Prado (nice plastics, medyo boring nga lang tignan), Trooper (fake wood looks fake), Pajero (interior too fussy, daming mga cut lines sa dash and the plastic used aren't really that great).
    3. Performance - Trooper, Pajero at Prado (tie).
    4. Overall - just follow your heart. But I'd shy away from the Prado becuase it's overpriced at the moment.

Btw, tahimik sa loob ang Trooper. Yung Pajero after a while dumadami ang squeaks and rattles (I don't know about the other two machines) so dapat talaga may tiyaga kang hanapin ang mga sources nito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, but ive seen 2 troopers, yung isa ba older model or are they selling 2 versions? yung isa kasi it has chrome looking grill, yung isa naman it has isuzu written in the grill

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newbee,

Yung billet (chrome metal) grille ang newer model. Older models had the usual plastic grille (which I find more attractive). I think the 4X4 models (the ones with taillamps on the rear bumper) didn't shift over to the billet grille. Pero ubos na ata ang 4X4 models.

The newer models don't have foglamps anyomore and their sidesteps look a bit awkward because it was not really designed for the Trooper.

Skyroof models have more wood on the dash in addition to the moonroof and twin-monitor VCD system.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dats good, ako naman mas type ko yung billet grill, parang mas malinis tingnan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.pajero
    2.trooper
    3.prado
    4.my heart tells my hmmmmmmmm trooper tapos lagyan pa DVD player hands down na!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
bnew trooper vs bnew pajero vs bnew prado