New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    on a per kilo basis, i find the AT innova's price to be relatively cheap, considering an AT altis is not far behind.. perhaps its classification as an MPV (AUV?) gives it certain tax perks... which i love to take advantage of.. heh heh.
    Probably the production and parts scale of the Innova due to the IMV platform as well.

BTW, i think 850K is steep for an almost 5 year old Innova G. Try to check market values on the Manila Bulletin classifieds on Sunday and see how much is the Toyota CPO premium over buying one off the second hand market. I'd still lean to a brand new E at this point.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on a per kilo basis, i find the AT innova's price to be relatively cheap, considering an AT altis is not far behind.. perhaps its classification as an MPV (AUV?) gives it certain tax perks... which i love to take advantage of.. heh heh.
    Probably the production and parts scale of the Innova due to the IMV platform as well.

BTW, i think 850K is steep for an almost 5 year old Innova G. Try to check market values on the Manila Bulletin classifieds on Sunday and see how much is the Toyota CPO premium over buying one off the second hand market. I'd still lean to a brand new E at this point.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_2180 View Post
    2014 2.5E A/T Innova 1.057M
    2014 2.5G A/T Innova 1.17M
    2010/11 2.5G A/T Innova 800-850K
    Kahit na Toyota-certified, mahal pa rin ang used Innova na iyan....

If you have the money,- ikot ka muna... Makakatiyempo ka sigurado....

22.0K:cheekkiss:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Yung kailala ko. Inalok sa akin na innova 2012 G, 700k binenta, rush at owner leaving lang, sayang nabili agad hehe

Btt : mas ok yung brad new, iba pa rin yung ikaw ang basal sa pag mamaneho, di naman nag kakalayo ang features ng E and G, safety features halos same. For me nothing beats brand new kahit base version pa siya

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Brand new kung may extra pera, or 2nd hand na galing sa kakilala or galing sa kaibigan na ahente.

Sabi nung kaibigan ko na ahente, maganda bumili ngayung buwan, marami sasakyan na binebenta kaya mura ang bentahan, hangang January daw ang ganito na sitwasyon sa mga buy and sell ng used cars.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Got an Innova VVTi E for 270k + 30k para sa ahente, 2008 model. Ikot ikot ka lang sa mga ahente lalo na sa mga dealers kasi yung mga trade-in pwede ikaw mismo end user ang sumalo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    but for a first-time driver like me, advisable po ba ng 2nd hand or derecho na sa bnew?
    may mga nagsasabi nga sa akin I should get an old car first then upgrade pag magaling na daw ako?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually kahit ano, basta sakto sa budget.

Pero in a way, kung medyo prone ka pa sa sagi sagi, kahit 2nd hand, basta matino

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_2180 View Post
    but for a first-time driver like me, advisable po ba ng 2nd hand or derecho na sa bnew?
    may mga nagsasabi nga sa akin I should get an old car first then upgrade pag magaling na daw ako?
    there are two arguments i can present:
    1. a newbie like you has enough problems learning how to drive.. i do not think you will appreciate additional problems pertaining to maintenance, malfunctions, and breakdowns. and malfunction means repair and repair bills, and downtime. thus, a brand new car is the ticket.
    2. you will probably get into a number of fender benders while learning how to drive, thus a second hand car may be more cost-effective..

it's really up to you.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    there are two arguments i can present:
    1. a newbie like you has enough problems learning how to drive.. i do not think you will appreciate additional problems pertaining to maintenance, malfunctions, and breakdowns. and malfunction means repair and repair bills, and downtime. thus, a brand new car is the ticket.
    2. you will probably get into a number of fender benders while learning how to drive, thus a second hand car may be more cost-effective..

it's really up to you.
    having a cert pre-owned with a price of almost a bnew car may not be the practical choice here. my choice will be innova E bnew. pero depende pa rin sa TS kung ano requirement nya, either he wants the added features of G over E, or contented na sa basic features ng E but bnew naman. Btw, sarap kaya amoy ng bnew. =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast