New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Kabibili ko lang sir ng pre owned innova G, 2009, matic, 18k ang mileage last month. I can say its a good deal. Although itong nakuha ko is first release ng 2009 facelifted model nila. Ang ganda ng condition sa parang bago. Off course the body has light scratches etc. ang mas importante sa akin is the condition of the engine ad ride.

Ang tahimik at smooth ng takbo. I can say na i got a good deal.

It comes with a 1 year warranty sa engine and transimssion and free labor sa 5 and 10K check up. May peace of mind ako dahil they have certified the vehicle na hinde flooded at walang major accidents.

If you are going the pre owned route i suggest you get a pre owned sa casa for peace of mind.

Ako walang pang bili ng brandnew. Even yung first car ko na 5 years old nung binili ko until now gamit ko pa din almost 10 year na rin.

If you have the budget go for BN sabi ng iba. Ako naman naniniwala ako hinde naman lahat ng second hand ma problema base sa experience ko. Basta i check lang maige ang sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If budget permits, go for the bnew one. But if you are a practical type of guy, go for 2nd hand; however, go for those slightly used/ low mileage units. For your budget, I would shop for SUVs instead. good luck and merry christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by n5110 View Post
    Kabibili ko lang sir ng pre owned innova G, 2009, matic, 18k ang mileage last month. I can say its a good deal. Although itong nakuha ko is first release ng 2009 facelifted model nila. Ang ganda ng condition sa parang bago. Off course the body has light scratches etc. ang mas importante sa akin is the condition of the engine ad ride.

Ang tahimik at smooth ng takbo. I can say na i got a good deal.

It comes with a 1 year warranty sa engine and transimssion and free labor sa 5 and 10K check up. May peace of mind ako dahil they have certified the vehicle na hinde flooded at walang major accidents.

If you are going the pre owned route i suggest you get a pre owned sa casa for peace of mind.

Ako walang pang bili ng brandnew. Even yung first car ko na 5 years old nung binili ko until now gamit ko pa din almost 10 year na rin.

If you have the budget go for BN sabi ng iba. Ako naman naniniwala ako hinde naman lahat ng second hand ma problema base sa experience ko. Basta i check lang maige ang sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I am also considering Fuel Consumption... any idea po ba sa FC ng Innova 2.5 G A/T?
    kung city driving at NLEX Driving po kaya?
    I'm also looking at Avanza 1.5 G A/T as bnew option kso 7km/l lang po pala city driving.
    Thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    The 2.5 auto does 8-9km/l on city driving. Highway, probably 12-13km/l.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_2180 View Post
    I am also considering Fuel Consumption... any idea po ba sa FC ng Innova 2.5 G A/T?
    I'm also looking at Avanza 1.5 G A/T as bnew option kso 7km/l lang po pala city driving.
    Thanks!
    Might as well consider buying a new Chevy Spin.

But considering your predicament, 30-40k mileage is a high already. If you can get a unit around 20k below na pre-owned and less than 3 years I would say it would be a practical alternative. Its better to buy a pre-owned in a casa for the warranty, but if your still looking for a deal breaker, a referral or a friend selling their car is a safer choice. If not, choose to meet the seller at his/her place and you will see the signs if the car was taken cared of. Check the warranty booklet too if it followed the PMS.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks!
    What Avanza 7km/li? The same with my fortuner 2.7 VVTi in city? Hmm... I guess it depends on the routes he has been often.

Anyway forget about the toys get the brand new.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    What Avanza 7km/li? The same with my fortuner 2.7 VVTi in city? Hmm... I guess it depends on the routes he has been often.

Anyway forget about the toys get the brand new.
    Quoted from Avanza Forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    1.5G A/T, i'm only getting 7km/liter city driving as in traffic and short distance lang.. highway driving is around 10-11kms/liter
    ibig po sabihin same lang ang fuel consumption ng nka-fortuner 2.7 at ng nka-Avanza 1.5 sa city driving?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Get the brand new E. If you're looking for a 2nd hand, might as well get something higher up like a 1-2 year old SUV. The good thing about getting a 2nd hand car is that you end up with a much higher end unit. IMHO the differences between the E and G (only a few extra features, different interior color and leather seats) are not big enough to persuade me to get a 2nd hand unit of the same model.

That is, unless you are trying to save the money, of course, given the ~200k price difference.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quoted from Avanza Forum:

ibig po sabihin same lang ang fuel consumption ng nka-fortuner 2.7 at ng nka-Avanza 1.5 sa city driving?
    Si Qwerty pala e matrapik ruta nyan then short distance pa matakaw talaga pag ganon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234