New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I'll choose BMW just because I like to drive a more sporty car. But once the day comes na my hair is gray and the hairline already subsided, maybe i'll go for the MB

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I'm a fan of sport compact sedans and right now, I like the C-class a bit more than the 3 series although for SUVs, I like the X5 or X3 more than the MLs.

But as a brand, I havent owned any of them yet (except for BMW motorcycles), so I cant really say how the experience is.

However, I also dont believe in the stereotype na pangsports ang BMW at pangmatanda ang Mercs.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    based on my experience when i bought my merc i drove around with it and wow i noticed its like a chick magnet. there is this chick who luks fine but not that rich became my girlfriend. but when i bought this bmw 523 oh baby i have chicks richer than rich. i figured the car attracts the kind of person you drive. so this is just my own personal opinion and experience as well. but for me . BMW IS THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    it's benz for me. I love my 2006 slk 55 amg.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BMW...Ultimate Driving Machine. another bias poster here!!! hehehe)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    havent had the chance to drive a bmw (puro sakay sakay lang) but i drove a 2001 clk kompressor (owned by a very close relative) a while back. the car just blew me away. ibang iba talaga. first impression: is everyone else driving slower? if i didn't look at the speedo, i honestly wouldn't have thought i was going that fast. incredible. and oh yeah, let's not forget about the amazing cupholders up front. even that is incredible.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i'd pick a bmw anytime, although ironically i drive a W201. my family prefers MB too since my relatives have quite a lot of them in the garage (240D, E240, SL500, 300D, 560SEL, 300SD). definitely not for the sporty driver, more for cruising along nlex. but one thing's for sure, once your up to speed you hardly feel it. feels solid as a german bank vault ika nga

but oh how i'd love to have an e46 in my garage :D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
BMW or MB?