New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    imagine kahit brand new M6 after few years mahal pa din 03' model BMW . :lol:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    BMW ako, depending on the condition of the car syempre. ok na ba parts ng Mazda ngayon? Dati kasi may 323 yun bayaw ko na nasira yun water pump tapos walang mahanap na pyesa kahit sa casa. At least BMW kumpleto sa parts and services. Yun mazda6 pag nakikita ko parang yun lumang galant lang yun itsura e, haven't really driven one pero nakaupo nako dun sa showroom. Nothing spectacular for 1.35M.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    Nothing spectacular for 1.35M.
    OT: really, I don't think soooo?!? ...swak na presyo yan pare ko... compared to camry's and accord's,.. panalo saken 'to.. body kit at mags palang,..SWOOOOOSSH,.. then technical side pa !!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I saw a black one yesterday, well maybe for 1.3M call na ako.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For Mazda parts and services, the Mazda dealerships here in the 90s were poorly run and managed, and they pulled out leaving Mazda owners with little support. But parts are there if you know where to go. Most 323 and 626 owners swear by Kia Pasay for "casa" maintenance and parts.

As for the new Mazda, with a lot of parts, technical services and, best of all, a local factory shared with Ford Philippines, you're not exactly going to be hanging in the air for want of parts. Cosmetic items and other non-stock parts (replacement windshields and the like) might take a while, though, but that's true of any "casa".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
bmw 318i vs mazda 6 2.3L