New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sorry guys,medyo tight yung sched ko ngayon ei,busy kasi sa work,anyway we already decided..we settle for isuzu dmax ls 2010,thanks for the comments...

drive safely.......

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Why isuzu? Its engine model is more than 50 years old. You'll notice that even minutes after getting out of the dealership, smoke belcher na agad.

Strada ka na lang or Montero Sport.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Why isuzu? Its engine model is more than 50 years old. You'll notice that even minutes after getting out of the dealership, smoke belcher na agad.

ganun po ba sir? maybe because of the influenced of our old isuzu.kaya same brand pa rin kinuha,sa tingin ko parang di matibay yung body ng mitsubishi.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009

ganun po ba sir? maybe because of the influenced of our old isuzu.kaya same brand pa rin kinuha,sa tingin ko parang di matibay yung body ng mitsubishi.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Sir yung engine naman po nung D-Max na kukunin nila eh wala pa 50 years old. And besides, Isuzu gives you reliability and assurance.

You can barely notice it from their engines. Ikaw na nag sabi 50years... Umaandar pa din, and look at the milage.. Those are damn great engines from Isuzu

IMO...

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Lol'ed at the failed attempt to discourage from buying Isuzu. Good luck with your decision in getting the D-max, you won't regret it. Just out of curiousity, what variant will you be getting soon?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If you ask me i also get a D-Max.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Lol'ed at the failed attempt to discourage from buying Isuzu. Good luck with your decision in getting the D-max, you won't regret it. Just out of curiousity, what variant will you be getting soon?
    Dmax LS 2010...thanks sir..we already file our application for isuzu,this monday makukuha na po namin yung d-max.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Sir yung engine naman po nung D-Max na kukunin nila eh wala pa 50 years old. And besides, Isuzu gives you reliability and assurance.

You can barely notice it from their engines. Ikaw na nag sabi 50years... Umaandar pa din, and look at the milage.. Those are damn great engines from Isuzu

IMO...
    proven na poh namin yung power ng isuzu..our old fuego 4x2 can carry 20 sacks of rice...compare 2 my uncle misubishisi strada even 15 sacks hirap n hirap na..trusted and proven na po namin yung capability ng isuzu

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    If you ask me i also get a D-Max.
    we all ready settle for dmax..at first hesitant po ako kasi i want sportivo,base on your comments and with the others..i changed my mind

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
which is better isuzu dmax or isuzu sportivo??