New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Sir can you school me kung bakit yung top 3 eh bihira ang AWD?

and bakit sa Subaru eh puro AWD?
    Simplicity, Ease of Maintenance, Less ka-ching?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I agree w/ bro JunakaPekto among the images these Jap brands represent in the worldmarket espcially in the west..

Let's talk about the big 3 Japanese brands. Toyota there is Daddy's car known to have it's better appeal on the mature market for it's worldclass quality and image, Honda is known to quality as well and has this appeal to the youth as an entry level tuner car, while Nissan tends to have a dynamic more sportier image thanks to their popular sports cars they had produced thus providing quality also.. In the luxury section Toyota's Lexus and Nissan's Infiniti are always in a dogfight for market dominance.

Mitsubishi, Mazda, and Subaru naman are in a tight fight for the fourth and
    fifth spot in Japanese brand supremacy.

Our current scenario worldwide is shown in the chart below:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    I agree w/ bro JunakaPekto among the images these Jap brands represent in the worldmarket espcially in the west..

Let's talk about the big 3 Japanese brands. Toyota there is Daddy's car known to have it's better appeal on the mature market for it's worldclass quality and image, Honda is known to quality as well and has this appeal to the youth as an entry level tuner car, while Nissan tends to have a dynamic more sportier image thanks to their popular sports cars they had produced thus providing quality also.. In the luxury section Toyota's Lexus and Nissan's Infiniti are always in a dogfight for market dominance.

Mitsubishi, Mazda, and Subaru naman are in a tight fight for the fourth and
    fifth spot in Japanese brand supremacy.

Our current scenario worldwide is shown in the chart below:
    So I heard from a western relative this is the situation also... thanks for the cool pie chart. Dikit si Nissan and Honda I see... My granpa's favorite brand toyota dumidikit na sa GM.. you yankees better watch ur back coz the Japs are comming!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    first of all, konting grammar muna tayo... when you use the word better, you are just to compare 2 things. when you use the preposition among it should be more than two.

back to topic...when i was in japan, i asked all the japanese i got acquainted with kung ano ang top selling brand ng auto doon, they have the same answers - Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    He he... thanks for the grammar check Prof. Jazcker. Anyways, thanks also to sir ignited for the very informative graph, I learned thru my uncle in the U.K that your pie chart is really whats happening there, nose to nose battle daw dun si Honda and Nissan. Ang sayang daw si mitsu and mazda coz Hyundai is slowly beating them to the punch. Whats up with those Koreans!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cd! View Post
    He he... thanks for the grammar check Prof. Jazcker. Anyways, thanks also to sir ignited for the very informative graph, I learned thru my uncle in the U.K that your pie chart is really whats happening there, nose to nose battle daw dun si Honda and Nissan. Ang sayang daw si mitsu and mazda coz Hyundai is slowly beating them to the punch. Whats up with those Koreans!!
    yep hyundai at kia eh namamayagpag sa UK. pero saken toyota ang pinaka ayus na auto!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    check my signature

Toyota kase builds car for everybody kaya sikat, but are quite boring cars.
    Last edited by yuichi; May 15th, 2008 at 01:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    given the choices, id go for honda... fanboi ako ng engines nila.

toyota is always the safe choice for everyone, kaya they capture the bigger slice of the pie.

nissan and mistu... parang tied for 3rd IMO

my rating:
    1. honda
    2. toyota
    3. nissan and mitsu tied

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    TOYOTA,TOYOTA AT WALA NANG IBA PA OK?HEHEHEHE

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Pag sa Luxury sedans eh Toyota Lexus..... Walang maitatapat ang Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi dito or kahit sino pa Japanese brand...

Pag Sports Car eh sympre Nissan GTR....

Pag Compact Sedan eh Honda Civic.....

Pag Crossover eh CRV...... (Ok yung Rav 4 pero hindi yun ngayon. Overpriced na and sobrang laki pa)

Sa apat na yan eh lamang ang toyota dahil sa Lexus.....Pero hindi nalalayo ang Honda
    FYI
    Toyota's luxury brand - Lexus
    Honda's luxury brand - Acura
    Nissan's luxury brand - Infiniti

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is better among the 4 jap car brands??