New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Wait for the new City I hope sana malapit na it should be this year. I didn't like the new Vios mas gusto ko pa yung lumang Vios kung tutuusin....
    mas ok yung bago para sakin in my opinion,, my aunt sold the old one to get this new 2nd gen vios together with her 8th gen civic..bagay tong dalawang tong mag partner concept car style

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pia_nini View Post
    mas ok yung bago para sakin in my opinion,, my aunt sold the old one to get this new 2nd gen vios together with her 8th gen civic..bagay tong dalawang tong mag partner concept car style
    Don't know the interior features pero mas gusto ko yung exterior style ng lumang Vios as mentioned. I just didn't liked the new Vios' rear....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wow! salamat po sa pag-reply ninyong lahat.

regarding dun sa kotse eh hindi po pang-family yung car. ako lang po ang gagamit pangpasok sa school. kaya po importante yung fuel efficiency at maintenance. hindi ko pa po nakikita yung honda city 08. baka po merong may alam ng link diyan.

salamat

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    visit this site, http://www.hondaphil.com/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hello! I don't know if i did the right thing.. i'm supposed to be making a new thread and i hope i am..

I just want to ask honest opinions/reviews about the 5 cars i've mentioned. I am thinking about buying a new car ( my first car). And being on a tight budget, and this being my first car, the price should range from 400-600k.

My first choice is Pica because its cute but i taught it's a bit overpriced with P500k. Plus it looks a little so small for 4 people in case friends would ride along and looks lighter (haha,, i meant it can easily be sideswept.. )

2nd is getz but for me it looks more like it's suited for a man. and found it also as a bit overpriced for its size at 490k and looks as light as the PICA. City costs around 565K and Rio about a little over 600K? so for that price difference, i am having 2nd toughts. whether to go for the budget cars (400-500k) or go for the normal-sized cars..please help me decide.. it will still boil down to your reviews and my online research and whether or not i am right or wrong..

Please post by ranking them in terms of:

1. Reliability/durability
    2. price
    3. maintenance (cost, etc.)
    4. fuel efficiency (very impt)
    5. space
    6. re-sale value
    7. safety

thank you soo much!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    1. Reliability/durability - I say City, the Koreans are not a slouch but I would still go for the Japanese
    2. price - the City as you know is more expensive than the Koreans, but you get what you pay for IMO. If you could just stretch your budget a bit I would go for the City.
    3. maintenance (cost, etc.) - the City pretty cheap to maintain. No idea about the Koreans maybe the others can answer this
    4. fuel efficiency (very impt) - I think the Koreans are lamang dito especially the Getz CRDI. Pero you have to weigh in if you will use the car for personal use or with others going with you. Kasi even if the Koreans have smaller displacements if marami kayong nakasakay might as well get the City (as weight matters a lot in fuel consumption) pero kung personal use the Koreans might get the upper hand.
    5. space - City
    6. re-sale value - City. Japanese > Koreans in this dept. especially Honda pa yan.
    7. safety - no idea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is better?