New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    oh yes! the Mitsu Montrada 2019

Good one must be a pick up truck to watch.... The all new mitsubishi montrada!!!

On a serious note, ako din naghahanap ng pick up Truck. I'm betting on the ranger raptor pero wala daw stock... Haba ng pila.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifontokis View Post
    Good one must be a pick up truck to watch.... The all new mitsubishi montrada!!!

On a serious note, ako din naghahanap ng pick up Truck. I'm betting on the ranger raptor pero wala daw stock... Haba ng pila.
    wait for the consumer reaction on the Montrada. though 50/50 you will have 2 in one. may montero kana, may strada ka pa. best of both worlds. haha..
    and if the market reacts positively, i wouldn't be surprised if Toyota will introduce their FortuLux 2019 or Ford Rangerest and maybe a Chevy colorazer!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Parang mas mukhang expander kasya montero [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I've heard from one of the Toyota agents at PIMS that Toyota is planning to bring the Tacoma here to compete with the ranger raptor. Kaso lang wala pang definite date and plan plang so not sure if they will push through.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Parang mas mukhang expander kasya montero [emoji16]

Mitsu EXtrada then!! haha..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jayar.araja View Post
    I've heard from one of the Toyota agents at PIMS that Toyota is planning to bring the Tacoma here to compete with the ranger raptor. Kaso lang wala pang definite date and plan plang so not sure if they will push through.

Gahaman din yung toyota. Gusto hindi sila papahuli. Palagi gusto may i compete pag may bagong vehicle platform

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2016

Doubtful of that. No one's gonna touch a pickup with a petrol V6. Hilux tried it with the 2.7 i4 vvti and didn't sell. What more a 3.5 V6?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Doubtful of that. No one's gonna touch a pickup with a petrol V6. Hilux tried it with the 2.7 i4 vvti and didn't sell. What more a 3.5 V6?
    There are already reports that toyota will release a diesel tacoma in 2019. Sana lang if they do, ibenta din nila sa pinas. Hehehe

219 Toyota Tacoma Diesel: Rumors, Design, Price - New Truck Models

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    There are already reports that toyota will release a diesel tacoma in 2019. Sana lang if they do, ibenta din nila sa pinas. Hehehe

219 Toyota Tacoma Diesel: Rumors, Design, Price - New Truck Models

Tacoma TRD Pro diesel is gonna be trouble for the Raptor.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Tacoma TRD Pro diesel is gonna be trouble for the Raptor.
    Fully agree sir!! Sana lang if ever they make this eh ibenta nila dito with a reasonable price.

Baka naman kase parang conquest na IMHO is over priced.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345