New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...s-of-2020.html

With all the thrashing the RUSH is receiving compared to XPANDER, am surprised to find it at No.6 and the other one displaced from top10!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post

With all the thrashing the RUSH is receiving compared to XPANDER, am surprised to find it at No.6 and the other one displaced from top10!!
    "the brand alone, guarantees success."
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    7 out of 10 Toyota Best selling cars of 2020

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    7 out of 10 Toyota Best selling cars of 2020

i'm surprised the altis isn't there.
    maybe buyers feel the vios is more bang for the buck.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It looks like it's true that compacts are dying. Either people get a subcompact or bigger like an suv

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Tagal nang wala ng Altis sa top 10, mid 2000s pa.

Nobody buys compacts these days. For the same price, pickup or Innova or subcompact CUV nalang. All sell better than the Civic, already the best selling compact.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    heh heh.
    Indeed, the "T" brand is deeply ingrained with us and is the default choice for majority.However, if you are investing on something this expensive, it really makes sense to rely on the T brand as they have the most extensive aftersales support in the country specially outside the big cities.Filipinos always default to the "safe" choice rather than what percieved is the "best".

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Th T badge proved and established the brands reliability not only in the country but with rest of the world.. if your buying 1 very expensive purchase, priority is reliability, all other factors comes second.

The perception of the brand's reliability conveys to a product even if its from another brand..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post

IMO, the Xpander looked good when it was new. But I always had a feeling the "dynamic sheild" won't age well.

The Xpander's introductory price was also very tempting (we actually ordered, but the SA cannot give me a unit on the date I wanted)

As for the Rush, we Pinoys love that "SUV look" and the Rush checks a lot of boxes in most buyer's lists (especially now that all models come with a 3rd row seat).

I find it funny na whenever I see a Rush locally, I have that "pwede na" comment in my head. Pero whenever I see it in Malaysia/SG, parang may Mali.

All the numbers: Philippine car sales figures in 2020 | Visor

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    IMO, the Xpander looked good when it was new. But I always had a feeling the "dynamic sheild" won't age well.

The Xpander's introductory price was also very tempting (we actually ordered, but the SA cannot give me a unit on the date I wanted)

As for the Rush, we Pinoys love that "SUV look" and the Rush checks a lot of boxes in most buyer's lists (especially now that all models come with a 3rd row seat).

I find it funny na whenever I see a Rush locally, I have that "pwede na" comment in my head. Pero whenever I see it in Malaysia/SG, parang may Mali.

All the numbers: Philippine car sales figures in 2020 | Visor

the Xpander looked good when it was new. But I always had a feeling the "dynamic sheild" won't age well.---too futuristic look vs. more conservative design.

As for the Rush, we Pinoys love that "SUV look" and the Rush checks a lot of boxes in most buyer's lists---the xpander looks more like a compact car albeit extended just like the mobilio.The RUSH with that commanding height really looks like a mini Fort.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast