Suzuki Swift (wag mo lang iharurot)
    Suzuki Alto (brand new pa ito!)

For fun considerations:

Suzuki Jimny
    Mini Cooper (yun old body)
    Nissan X-Trail (iwas baha and spacious)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mahal maintenance ng CRDi compared to modern gasoline engines na 10,000 kms ang service interval, pero pareho silang 5000 km service intervals ng Vios. Pero you'll have to shop around to make sure you don't get an ex-taxi Accent.

My vote goes to a Jazz 1.3 iDSi MT. Perfect car. Much much roomier than a Vios or Accent. Only extra expense is it has eight spark plugs... but how often do you change spark plugs?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Personally, I do not mind the extra cost in maintenance of a diesel. The superior power and fuel efficiency (at a lower rate of fuel cost at that) is definitely worth it. If you don't pile up kilometers quickly, it would be quite some time before you need to do maintenance. And IMHO a bit more expensive maintenance once in a while < better fuel efficiency and power all of the time.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I just sold a 2007 Altis 1.6E M/T with only 40K on the odometer for Php 350K. Good space, comfortable ride, fuel efficient (8 km/L in the city, stop-and-go traffic, up to 15 km/L highway, fully loaded), all stock (except for casa-installed Code Red alarm), Ondoy-free. Very inexpensive PMS. I think you can easily find something similar for the budget you have (Php 350-430K).

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    pasok ang budget mo sa avanza for the 1.3 liter engine or kung susweretehen ka pwede ka narin makakuha ng 1.5 liter engine na avanza at your budget patient lang ang kailangan mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12