New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    I live in metro manila. Purpose is for everyday,not much hauling for il be using it as a daily driver.
    am newbee here, since your planning to have a new drive for a Strada, pls. let me share my 3years+ experience of ownership,
    hopefully Mitsu engines have improved, not prone to stall due to fuel quality.

mine is the 4M41 which clock 90k+ kms. mileage, really disgusting that twice i was hit by this dirty bomb / fuel pala from Petron.
    i shift to Caltex & the 4M41 is on its best apetite. satisfied with the ride & performance & FC.
    enjoy your drive soon. see you on the road.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I overlooked the 5-speed a/t of the VGT versus the 4-speed of the 3.2... with that, the 2.5 VGT seems to have the edge already.
    If the 3.2 is alredy 5-speed AT with paddle shifters, then add a racechip pro and you're good to go. Sana!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Got the 2.5 vgt 4x4 rosita red. Discounts given with the 3.2L is 70K but I thought of the multimedia system and the 5 speed which i think would be more fuel efficient. So far I got 8km/l on my first full tank and 8.5km/l on my 2nd. After mga 1K change oil im targeting to hit 10km/l . Do you guys think its possible? By the way this is manually computed not on the meter. But the difference is around .5 to 1 so I gues somehow it is also accurate. I would like to ask if I changed my mags,would I be able to transfer and use the tmps still?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    After having the 4x2 Navara for 2 years, I would not say I would not buy another because of the ride quality. It's terrible as a daily vehicle. I would get the 4x4 which has a better ride. I would still get a navara though, because the other trucks are too high for business use. Naaawa din ako sa mga nagkakakarga daily akyat baba sa bed. Pero kung porma the ride height is a plus, but if you are going to use the truck as a "truck" for hauling. Then the lower navara should be the priority.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    am newbee here, since your planning to have a new drive for a Strada, pls. let me share my 3years+ experience of ownership,
    hopefully Mitsu engines have improved, not prone to stall due to fuel quality.

mine is the 4M41 which clock 90k+ kms. mileage, really disgusting that twice i was hit by this dirty bomb / fuel pala from Petron.
    i shift to Caltex & the 4M41 is on its best apetite. satisfied with the ride & performance & FC.
    enjoy your drive soon. see you on the road.
    you should try seaoil diesel - its euro iv compliant

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    medyo OT pero mas mura kaya maintenance ng auto 4x4 na strada kaysa sa manual na 4x4

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    medyo OT pero mas mura kaya maintenance ng auto 4x4 na strada kaysa sa manual na 4x4
    Siyempre mas mura maintenance ng manual. But an AT is more convenient esp now with paddle shifters.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Siyempre mas mura maintenance ng manual. But an AT is more convenient esp now with paddle shifters.
    salamat! isip ko lang kasi baka malakas umubos ng clutch plate pag manual sa lakas na ng torque ng crdi engines ngayon

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    salamat! isip ko lang kasi baka malakas umubos ng clutch plate pag manual sa lakas na ng torque ng crdi engines ngayon
    They redesigned their manual tranny system to cope with the addt'l power. The peak torque of the manual MS for example is 400 nm, 50nm higher than the auto. Its is almost 80nm higher than the previous non-vgt MS. So they did something different indeed.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    you should try seaoil diesel - its euro iv compliant
    Sure na ba talaga yan? All stations sell Euro 4 diesel? Somehow I find that our Revo still prefers Caltex diesel over Seaoil or even Shell V-Power. Mas smooth ang engine at mas malakas humatak.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
best pickup in the philippine market now