New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Honda Alabang used to be good ... but my personal experience with their service turned bad in 2004. I am no longer a Honda vehicle owner.

Try Sta Rosa, the new dealership. Di pa siguro sila feeling "prestigious" and still know basics of customer care.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    hmm... this is bad. was planning to buy a new cr-v after selling my lancer pa naman.
    Sir, mag TRIBUTE ka na lang! :-)

mas comfy ang ride.. :-) or escape since same platform..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yup...msayadong stereotyped ang honda magallanes..me and wife went there wearing casual dress..as in naka shorts lang and sandals...sales personnel gave us a not so warm reception...as if feeling busy na keso daw she needs to attend to other customers..eh 3 lang kaya kaming andun sa showroom..hayyyy...this made my wife leave and we went directly to mazda greenhills...lo and behold....with the same attire...we never expected to be handled as one of their valued customers..yun tuloy...bumili si mrs ng triby...hehehehehe..aftersales?...sitll no hassle...customer satisfaction at its best....try nyo....heheheheh

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Same experience sa Honda Magallanes. I went there and no one approached me when I entered. I had to ask the guard to call a salesperson. Ayun pag dating nakasimangot.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    no problems with hondakal. we got our civic there nung bago pa lang sila. no problem with their serivce up to 80tkm.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I got an Accord for my wife last year from Honda Fairview. No problems with the car. Only thing that annoyed me was that they could not produce the proper bolts to mount the front license plate, and never did even after a year of waiting. Brought the car to Honda QA and they fixed the problem on the spot. Can't share experiences with any other Honda branches as these are the only two that I bring the car to.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    so far we're fortunate enough not to have had experienced any major problems ever since we bought our honda jazz from honda alabang. at saka since ok naman iyong treatment ng ahente namin sa amin, we recently purchased a 2.0 a/t civic from the same dealer and from the same fellow. so far so good . now, we're just praying for the quick delivery of the car's license plates

one thing i remember though when we were window shopping for a car about a month ago, we got varied receptions from the various dealers we visited. since we window shopped w/ our tennis attires on (ako medyo grubby ata suot ko tapos worn-out pa iyong rubber shoes ko ), i remember the sales executive at mazda alabang had a lukewarm reception towards us. for some reason she only lightened up when my 5 year old niece started making pa-cute. same with ford alabang, the receptionist on-duty was arguing w/ somebody over the phone (bf ata kasi pa-whisper whisper ). although the salesperson she summoned was accomodating enough, she seemed a bit nervous and edgy though. hyundai alabang and signet alabang on the other hand were relatively gracious hosts. unfortunately, we were not in the market for their beautiful suv's. sorry for the ot mga mods

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    so far we're fortunate enough not to have had experienced any major problems ever since we bought our honda jazz from honda alabang. at saka since ok naman iyong treatment ng ahente namin sa amin, we recently purchased a 2.0 a/t civic from the same dealer and from the same fellow. so far so good . now, we're just praying for the quick delivery of the car's license plates

one thing i remember though when we were window shopping for a car about a month ago, we got varied receptions from the various dealers we visited. since we window shopped w/ our tennis attires on (ako medyo grubby ata suot ko tapos worn-out pa iyong rubber shoes ko ), i remember the sales executive at mazda alabang had a lukewarm reception towards us. for some reason she only lightened up when my 5 year old niece started making pa-cute. same with ford alabang, the receptionist on-duty was arguing w/ somebody over the phone (bf ata kasi pa-whisper whisper ). although the salesperson she summoned was accomodating enough, she seemed a bit nervous and edgy though. hyundai alabang and signet alabang on the other hand were relatively gracious hosts. unfortunately, we were not in the market for their beautiful suv's. sorry for the ot mga mods

bro, how is your civic so far? hope its not of the lemonized variety.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bro better post your query in the 2006 civic thread under car talk and i'll answer it there. baka masigawan na ko ng mga mods sa kaka-ot dito

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
best honda dealership