New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    106
    #31
    Mas mabilis yung mga batang hamog.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    855
    #32
    If I needed a getaway car, that means I'm up to no good, like assassinate a corrupt official or rob his bank. In which case, I'd rather steal the vehicle and not buy it. I'll take a page out of the playbook of Aussie crooks and go for the Subaru WRX STi. I remember it making the headlines when I was in Sydney in '06 and '07, outrunning and outmaneuvering the Aussie cops' V8 Fords. If it can do that to a V8, what more a measly PNP Altis or Innova?

    Subaru WRX STI - www.drive.com.au
    It's also what made earlier versions of the WRX and STI so appealing to ram-raiders, stick-up merchants and thieves. If Subaru can make a car on dirt grip like a cat on carpet, you can imagine what it's like on tarmac. Slingshot acceleration and quick reflexes made it the ideal getaway car; police in hot pursuit lost count of the number of times a stolen WRX would disappear in a maze of back streets.
    Of course, the scene of the crime has got to be in a provincial city or town, close to open highways, dirt roads for rally-style driving and some back streets for hiding out and ditching the car. Otherwise, kung sa Manila lang ang krimen, e di anything from a van, AUV, motorbike, etc. Just reading the news already tells us how robbers and carnappers are able to elude the PNP in such vehicles.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    #33
    The best get away vehicle for any crime here in the Philippines...you ride A DOCTOR even DOJ cannot catch you....

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,173
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Montero Sport GT-V

    Santa Fe.. hmm pwede na. Na-drive mo na?
    I haven't yet driven a sta.fe , pero nasampolan ako ewan ko kung bataan mo rin ata sa clubsta.fe/hyundai club ph yun e, HSF *** i forgot the 3 numerical digits e, something yung plate niya 888 or 989 parang ganun, that was a year ago. Yung mga Montero GLS at Fortuner minamani lang nung Navarra namin sa sabayan sa expressway pero Sta.Fe, malabo....sta.fe proves that you don't need I bigger engine displacement to make it as a speed demon.

    yung Accent CRDi nakasalay na ako dun sa mga taxi, It has a potential to make it a street racing car, konting modification lang ang kailangan halimaw na. siguro kahit evo o subaru kayang makipagsabayan nun,

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    I haven't yet driven a sta.fe , pero nasampolan ako ewan ko kung bataan mo rin ata sa clubsta.fe/hyundai club ph yun e, HSF *** i forgot the 3 numerical digits e, something yung plate niya 888 or 989 parang ganun, that was a year ago. Yung mga Montero GLS at Fortuner minamani lang nung Navarra namin sa sabayan sa expressway pero Sta.Fe, malabo....sta.fe proves that you don't need I bigger engine displacement to make it as a speed demon.

    yung Accent CRDi nakasalay na ako dun sa mga taxi, It has a potential to make it a street racing car, konting modification lang ang kailangan halimaw na. siguro kahit evo o subaru kayang makipagsabayan nun,
    Hahaha. Ako ang bataan niyan! Kilala ko owner niyan.

    Moderator sya dito sa tsikot. Ingat ka

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    I haven't yet driven a sta.fe , pero nasampolan ako ewan ko kung bataan mo rin ata sa clubsta.fe/hyundai club ph yun e, HSF *** i forgot the 3 numerical digits e, something yung plate niya 888 or 989 parang ganun, that was a year ago. Yung mga Montero GLS at Fortuner minamani lang nung Navarra namin sa sabayan sa expressway pero Sta.Fe, malabo....sta.fe proves that you don't need I bigger engine displacement to make it as a speed demon.

    yung Accent CRDi nakasalay na ako dun sa mga taxi, It has a potential to make it a street racing car, konting modification lang ang kailangan halimaw na. siguro kahit evo o subaru kayang makipagsabayan nun,
    HAHA. Kilala ko yan si HSF.

    Nasampolan ka ng babae 'dre.

    Musta feeling? HAHA.

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #37
    Oh my~ small world ah. Ka-tsikot din pala yung natagpuan niya. Sino ba yun? Si ate LR ba?

    Another car nga pala na naisip ko na pang getaway car. 3-door Pajero + heavy duty bullbar + better tires + engine mods. Siguro this can be a better one due to superior manueverability provided by the short length and still the legendary capabilities of the Pajero. Great for ramming, high speed getaways, and some of these have sunroofs diba? pwede pa pantutok ng machine gun.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    HAHA. Kilala ko yan si HSF.

    Nasampolan ka ng babae 'dre.

    Musta feeling? HAHA.


    Mukhang maamong tupa pa naman yung SF niya... Hindi naka-kabit yung 19s na mags e.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    17
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    MC pa rin ito oh. Kaya ang mga islands and easy to use!

    Mahirap talaga habulin ang MC pag nasa city. Dapat siguro MC narin mga pulis natin mostly.

    Kahit probinsya tapos dirt bike di masusundan pag off road na.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by designpinoy View Post
    Mahirap talaga habulin ang MC pag nasa city. Dapat siguro MC narin mga pulis natin mostly.

    Kahit probinsya tapos dirt bike di masusundan pag off road na.
    Yun nga lang kapag nakamotor sila, kahit sabihin mong 1300cc na halimaw pa yan, isang untog lang sila... talsik agad!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Best Getaway Car from the Police(PNP)