New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Personally, I would not be getting a Chinese passenger car. At least not now or anytime soon. It may be worth considering after, say, ten years or so. Medyo mahirap siguro maghanap ng piyesa ng mga to, lalo na kung fully Chinese developed yan o kaya aesthetic parts. Lahat sa casa kaya mahal. And medyo duda ako sa durability and reliability niya in the long term. Parang yung Kia Pride noon kumbaga. Kung kukuha, siguro yung mga commercial vehicles nila OK na o kaya yung mga passenger cars na kinopya nila to the core like those from Haima.

Just my 2 cents!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the power steering pump is a worry... the Accent is electric steering, just like the Vios and almost everything here. The Spark still uses a hydraulic pump... which actually gives it good steering feel compared to some other mini-cars.

The A1 seems a much better product than the QQ. Yeah, plastic, but design and fitment are a hundred percent better than before.

The real issue with Chery is that they went too big, too soon, without ensuring a steady supply chain for spare parts... most people forgive minor inconveniences and breakdowns if you can repair them right away and under warranty. But Chery reportedly had importation issues with parts and even cars, at one point.

Hopefully, this new set will make things better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bad news. The price point of the Chevy Spark just increased. The MT 1.0 is now 538k (518)/ 1.2 is now 583k (568). And the Accent knocking issue is troubling me. Hayz. Just an update.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Up ko Lang. Any updates?
    The Spark now now increased by 20k and the Vios J 1.3 variant looks promising though a little over the budget.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Accent na... The Vios J is so cramped inside. The power, though considered adequate, is not what you'd call great. And by the looks of it (introducing to special variants, sports editions, etc.), the new one's coming pretty soon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    How about Suzuki Alto and Celerio? Also a below P600K.
    Alto Standard-P369K
    Deluxe-P408K
    Celerio M/T-529k Something

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    i use MT Accent. All stock. I don't mind soft suspensions kasi di ako ang tipo ng driver na nagmamadali. kung humps, eh di humps. lower the speed to prevent / avoid issues. i weigh heavier than you and i'm not experiencing bottom outs. no issues sa engine so far, no knocking issues. using shell premium always.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *erj22 if you don't mind, what's the package you've gotten your Accent? Hyundai now due to the sheer volume of the orders are not promoting the "ALL IN PROMO", they just have a LOW DOWN promo ongoing.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    613T yata ang Avanza J.. baka makakuha pa nang discount.. pasok to dito..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by malcoxx View Post
    *erj22 if you don't mind, what's the package you've gotten your Accent? Hyundai now due to the sheer volume of the orders are not promoting the "ALL IN PROMO", they just have a LOW DOWN promo ongoing.
    *malcoxx, i have availed the low down promo. kasi for me it fits the needs. nahihirapan ako mag ipon ng pang 20%. kasama sa package yung mga sinasabing freebies like dvd touch screen monitor with backup camera, central lock, empre matting, seat cover, tint, lto, comprehensive insurance w/ AOG. my first time to buy myself a brand new car. still in learning mode sa insurance, pms, etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Best Entry Level Car not exceeding P600k