ASX FC,

City ≈ 8 Kpl

Highway ≈ 13 Kpl

Max (I've reached) ≈ 17 Kpl

Average (10months of use) = 10 Kpl

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boychikot View Post
    Hindi ba magsusuffer ang FC nya since pareho sila ng makina ng EX. I am assuming na mas mabigat ang kaha ng ASX.
    The ASX and Lancer EX GTA has almost the same curb weight.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Go for either Tucson or ASX.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hindi ba magsusuffer ang FC nya since pareho sila ng makina ng EX. I am assuming na mas mabigat ang kaha ng ASX.

Lancer MX = 1335 kg

ASX GLS = 1375 kg

Its more on your driving habit rather than on their curb weight for the outcome of FC.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    FC is 90% driver, 10% car. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Or you can try the Xtrail CVT at Nissan Shaw, they give P75k discount from P1.35M.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Da best sana ang Tucson R e-VGT at 1.338M yun nga lang 4x4 siya at 4x2 gusto mo. Pero mas matipid at mas matulin parin siya compared to any other comparable 2.0L gas powered CUV out there. Resale value is also excellent. Napakakonti ng mga nagbebenta at kung meron man napakamahal!

As for CUVs that would strictly conform to your requirements, I'd pick the Sportage for the looks, CRV 6MT evidently for the 6MT , better gas mileage and excellent tuning potential as well as the traditional Honda-level resale value (but the looks do deter me ), or the Escape for the durability.

Never thought na may 4x4 sa 1.3M price range kaya nilagay ko 4x2 variants only So, this could be best CUV in this price range in terms of value for money?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Never thought na may 4x4 sa 1.3M price range kaya nilagay ko 4x2 variants only So, this could be best CUV in this price range in terms of value for money?
    IMHO, yes it is. Its a lot of metal you get for your buck. You get the 2.0L CRDi engine that makes more horses than most of its gasoline powered competition, 4x4, traditional diesel benefits and most if not all of the amenities you would expect from this kind of car. Hyundai resale value is getting pretty good too, especially for this car. Even the 1st gen CRDi's resale value was pulled up. But then all that would be moot if you are not able to procure a unit, what with Hyundai's much publicized supply problems nowadays.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Or you can try the Xtrail CVT at Nissan Shaw, they give P75k discount from P1.35M.
    Isn't a problem with the xtrail na fuel guzzler siya compared to other CUVs?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Isn't a problem with the xtrail na fuel guzzler siya compared to other CUVs?
    It should be more fuel efficient than the first gen but we don't have enough data to back it up. But I'm starting to see more of the Xtrail CVT on the roads nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best CUV under 1.3M (4x2 variants only)