New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yeah, but make sure the cute car has lots of space!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    yah she kinda does... pero the cutesy utsy look of compacts may attract her more than an suv and subc
    Are you sure it's for her and not as your "other" car?

Seriously, the way you sound is that you're not sure about her preference on cars. With that kind of value, I wouldn't want to buy something that she doesn't prefer. I would suggest that you shop for it with her.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    Are you sure it's for her and not as your "other" car?

Seriously, the way you sound is that you're not sure about her preference on cars. With that kind of value, I wouldn't want to buy something that she doesn't prefer. I would suggest that you shop for it with her.
    nope... not my "other" car... if it was me i would go for a classic muscle car... but thats another story hahahaha
    im not really sure about her preference on cars considering she's new to the world of cars... she doesnt even know what a 1-series is... all i know is she wants a compact car or on her own words a *giggles* "mr. bean" car

letting her choose kinda ruins the sense of "surprise"

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    nope... not my "other" car... if it was me i would go for a classic muscle car... but thats another story hahahaha
    im not really sure about her preference on cars considering she's new to the world of cars... she doesnt even know what a 1-series is... all i know is she wants a compact car or on her own words a *giggles* "mr. bean" car

letting her choose kinda ruins the sense of "surprise"
    Maybe you can try to get some words out of her mouth. Like what she looks for in a car, etc, etc...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Maybe you can try to get some words out of her mouth. Like what she looks for in a car, etc, etc...
    hehehe... already scouted... i think she would prefer the mini cabriolet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Best Car for Wife