New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Id also go with the Mini amongst your choices. You did not consider the C180?
    hehehe medyo hindi suited ung looks ng c180 for the wifey... nasa early 20's palang wife ko XD

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oops, sorry, my mistake. Was pertaining to the 2-door liftback C-Class.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pwede rin sana Lexus CT200h. Better value than the Prius.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just another thought. Women drivers often don't care that much about speed but they do like cars that are safe, easy to drive, with a great visibility of the road, and lots of space to put their stuff. So instead of a small car, have you considered getting a CUV for your dearly beloved as well? The Volvo XC60, Mercedes GLK, Land Rover Freelander (known for its reliability, actually ) or even the Hyundai Tucson Premium may be more ideal rides for her. Lower rides include the Volvo S40 or the Lexus CT200h,

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Just another thought. Women drivers often don't care that much about speed but they do like cars that are safe, easy to drive, with a great visibility of the road, and lots of space to put their stuff. So instead of a small car, have you considered getting a CUV for your dearly beloved as well? The Volvo XC60, Mercedes GLK, Land Rover Freelander (known for its reliability, actually ) or even the Hyundai Tucson Premium may be more ideal rides for her. Lower rides include the Volvo S40 or the Lexus CT200h,
    hehehe... we tried testing my sisters montero, she had a hard time driving it...
    including my wifes is300... being a sub compact she still had a hard time driving it... so i think she would do better on a compact

ooppppsss... hahah forgot to include ct200h in the list... XD

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The IS300 is around the size of an Altis, which is a compact sedan. The GLK, Freelander, and Tucson are actually either about just as long or shorter than that. And no trunk means much easier parking.

just my 2 cents

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Avanza na nga lang! :rofl:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Avanza na nga lang! :rofl:
    err... how about Vios?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Does your wife love to shop? You'll probably have to bring that into consideration too.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Does your wife love to shop? You'll probably have to bring that into consideration too.
    yah she kinda does... pero the cutesy utsy look of compacts may attract her more than an suv and subc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best Car for Wife