New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think livina would provide a comfortable option.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not sure if this fits the budget, but this way, you don't have to change cars:

PBC Car Adapt, Incorporated

This company has an aftermarket swivel seat that swivels out of the door to allows easier loading of low mobility patients into the car. One model even lowers itself closer to the ground so you don't have to lift them up into the car.

Supposedly universal mount.

-

Of course, if you're changing cars, anyway, it might be a needless expense. Can't hurt to ask for pricing, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Not sure if this fits the budget, but this way, you don't have to change cars:

PBC Car Adapt, Incorporated

This company has an aftermarket swivel seat that swivels out of the door to allows easier loading of low mobility patients into the car. One model even lowers itself closer to the ground so you don't have to lift them up into the car.

Supposedly universal mount.

-

Of course, if you're changing cars, anyway, it might be a needless expense. Can't hurt to ask for pricing, though.
    This is what we had on our Grandia to transport my grandfather before. Will cost you a few hundred Ks but it is a good system where you have a passenger seat and wheel chair in one so once the user sits down (from his bed presumably) he doesn't have to stand up and transfer to another chair all the way to his destination. When it's not in use and left on the vehicle, it's pretty much a captain's chair as well.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    This is what we had on our Grandia to transport my grandfather before. Will cost you a few hundred Ks but it is a good system where you have a passenger seat and wheel chair in one so once the user sits down (from his bed presumably) he doesn't have to stand up and transfer to another chair all the way to his destination. When it's not in use and left on the vehicle, it's pretty much a captain's chair as well.
    They have cheaper manual swivel systems without the wheelchair integration, though.

I recall, back in the day, Mitsubishi or Hyundai offered the wheelchair lift option for either the Space Gear or Starex (might have been Mitsu), but that is also costly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123