New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I would recommend the Toyota Vios sir. We own one and my wife drives it to and from work everyday. The car just turned 4 years old last December and she still yields 13-14km/l city driving. With that route you pointed and considering traffic during that time, I think it will give you a better FC. Highway driving, our Vios' FC is up to about 16.5km/l.

Apart from one of the most affordable 1.3L sub-compact sedans in the market, it's also one of the most reliable and has a great after-sales service. Also, parts are available outside the dealership so no worries about them being expensive.

IMHO, taxi operators chose the Vios due to Toyota's trademark of being very reliable.

HTH.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Navman101 View Post
    I would recommend the Toyota Vios sir. We own one and my wife drives it to and from work everyday. The car just turned 4 years old last December and she still yields 13-14km/l city driving. With that route you pointed and considering traffic during that time, I think it will give you a better FC. Highway driving, our Vios' FC is up to about 16.5km/l.

Apart from one of the most affordable 1.3L sub-compact sedans in the market, it's also one of the most reliable and has a great after-sales service. Also, parts are available outside the dealership so no worries about them being expensive.

IMHO, taxi operators chose the Vios due to Toyota's trademark of being very reliable.

HTH.

:regards:
    sir ano pong year ng vios? matic?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ooops sorry nakalagay na pala dun, 2008 malamang. matic po sir?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stolen*soul View Post
    ooops sorry nakalagay na pala dun, 2008 malamang. matic po sir?
    Actually, December 07 po sir. First few units nung NCP92 chassis. 5MT po sya. Mas matipid pa nung naka 14s na stock rims and tires. Naka 15s na po yan ngayon with 195/55/15 tires.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    have you considered Hyundai Accent Blue.

Nasa price range niyo at meron blue technology (tipid daw sa gas) at may side repeaters din.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Best car now for city driving in terms of FC