New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    +100, yung jimny 4x4 nga pala if ever. Ok ang porma and performance and ideal for city traffic. Gas engine pa so hindi ka mababagalan sa kanya at due to higher stance, may panlaban ka sa baha at road imperfections plus slight offroading.
    if you call these mild offroading... then yes, jimny can, and more!!! imagine parallel parking with this baby... no sweat... saka jimny wasnt meant to be a speedster, if you buy the jimny to drive fast, you bought the wrong car... it is a true 4x4 and should be seen as a 4x4.... really very small though... after how many years, this is still my wife's crush... hehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^^^ i love the jimny on the second picture. do we have that color here in the philippines? i also like the mags. bagay. i can see myself driving it. :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Corolla or Cruze for Compact Sedan
    Vios or Fiesta for Sub Compact Sedan
    Spark or i10 for Mini Compact Sedan
    Tucson for Compact SUV

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    -Honda City
    -Hyundai Tucson

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi ace van ako noong college, ambag ambag na lang sa gas pag may lakad

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Lancer EX GLX..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ako, incoming college. Yung car na lagi kong ginagamit yung nasa avatar ko.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by krinkx View Post
    if you call these mild offroading... then yes, jimny can, and more!!! imagine parallel parking with this baby... no sweat... saka jimny wasnt meant to be a speedster, if you buy the jimny to drive fast, you bought the wrong car... it is a true 4x4 and should be seen as a 4x4.... really very small though... after how many years, this is still my wife's crush... hehe
    +1 on that, but it would be nice if the Jimny sold here also has the hood scoop present in the one in the 2nd picture. DIESEL please?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    ^^^ i love the jimny on the second picture. do we have that color here in the philippines? i also like the mags. bagay. i can see myself driving it. :D
    yup, saw one here. Kung hindi lang ako 6ftr at 330pounder ito bibilhin ko eh. Kaso mukhang kawawa as daily driver ko.

Maybe for my wife na rin if may budget na. hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Para sakin pag student palang dapat hatchback lang yung matipid lang sa gas at compact para madali i-park like celerio, I10, picanto, etc pwede rin jimny, puno narin parking ng mga campus ngayon. Pag minsan kelangan nya ng malaki hiram nalng kay papa. Pero kung unlimited gas allowance CUV na like ASX Rav, CRV, Tucson, etc

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Best car for college student