New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I want to give out reviews like sir niky... I hope I get it right.

Mitsubishi Strada
    Interior - The plastics of the Strada is not so bad, however, when it comes to the side upholstery, its very plasticky. Not much of a pain if you intend to be in the mud all the time since its easy to clean plastics compared to fabric upholtery. The seating comfort of the Strada is a plus, it has good support and its comfortable for long drives. Even mothers would testify that it has a good ride.

Exterior - The exterior seems wierd for starters. But if you have watched the previous Dakar Rally, you will see 4 Pajero Evo's fighting for the win. The Strada's face resembles to the Pajero Evo MPR13. The spaceship look is unique to all pick-ups who wanted to stay conservative. The only minus of the Strada is that, it doesnt bring you the best bed liner space compared to its competitors. The 4x2 Strada is now ready for reservations, it will be similar to the 4x4's height and its around your 800K range.

Performance - The 2.5L is very enough. Suffers a little lag but still goes zooming on the expressway. The 3.2L version is already in our shores for just 1.230M which is almost in the same price tag of the 2.5L. Highway on the Strada 2.5L will give you around 15km/l. On the city, it will consume at about 9-12 km/l depending on the traffic.

Safety - The new Strada suffers little body roll than the former Strada. All Strada variants have the ABS, EBD, and Dual Airbags as standard. Something that you will never find in you Hilux and Ranger in the same price range.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    for me the best ngaun Nissan Navara. kaya lng panget ng service ng Nissan dito samen. ang bagal, mukhang pera pa both empleyado at mngmnt,.. insurance pulubi. ka.inis

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nissan Navarra ang nanalo sa people choice award.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    3+ yr old thread

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yes, its a 3+ year old thread but still timely.

I am in the market for a 4X4 AT pick-up truck right now and I'd like to know which among the current offering will suit my needs. My criteria are:

1. Reliability - no big issues/recalls
    2. Engine power - will be used in hauling stuff and traversing the Halsema Highway. Torque over Hp for me
    3. Fuel consumption - Cagayan Valley and the Cordilleras are quite a ways from Manila
    4. Ride comfort - I have no issues with our Fort but I do appreciate my ol' Bighorn's smooth ride
    5. Price - should be around 1.4M or lower
    6. Looks - not very particular about external looks but a nice interior will be a big plus. Leather seat are a must, I guess. Lotsa elctro gizmo inside will be nice too

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcawa View Post

I am in the market for a 4X4 AT pick-up truck right now and I'd like to know which among the current offering will suit my needs. My criteria are:

2. Engine power - will be used in hauling stuff and traversing the Halsema Highway. Torque over Hp for me
    3. Fuel consumption - Cagayan Valley and the Cordilleras are quite a ways from Manila
    4. Ride comfort - I have no issues with our Fort but I do appreciate my ol' Bighorn's smooth ride
    6. Looks - not very particular about external looks but a nice interior will be a big plus. Leather seat are a must, I guess. Lotsa elctro gizmo inside will be nice too
    I think the Nissan Navara BRUTE version is just right for you. Was able to view a display unit at Nissan Commonwealth - very, very roomy!!, Plain exteriors but very nice interiors. 4x4 plus CRDI 2.5 li engine.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Agree ako below, navara is for you, wala leather seats ang Strada.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcawa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    I think the Nissan Navara BRUTE version is just right for you. Was able to view a display unit at Nissan Commonwealth - very, very roomy!!, Plain exteriors but very nice interiors. 4x4 plus CRDI 2.5 li engine.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    1. Reliability - Navara & D-max

2. Engine power - Navara 4x4 2.5 M/T - 174 (128) / 4000 (+ 6th Gear pa!)
    Hilux 4x4 3.0 M/T - 160 / 3400
    Ranger 4x4 3.0 M/T - 156 / 3200
    BT-50 4x4 3.0 M/T - 156 / 3200
    D-max 4x4 3.0 M/T - 146 / 3800
    Strada 4x4 2.5 M/T - 136 / 3500

3. Fuel consumption - Navara & Strada (parehas 2.5L so depende nlang sa driver)

4. Ride comfort - Navara

5. Value for Money - Navara & Hilux

6. Looks - Navara & Hilux (parehas malapad at d' best pormahan)

1st Choice - Navara (para sa tao na d masyado sakal sa pera... b'cause of the replacement parts "assembly" kaya mahal maintenance.)

2nd Choice - Hilux (para sa tao na nag titipid "availability of parts" mura spare's.)

3rd Choice - Dmax (lahat ksi ng Dmax mpa 4x4 or 4x2 same ang makina at ride height. pabor sa lahat ksi kahit 4x2 mukhang 4x4 "pang masa".)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
best 4X4 pick up in the market...