New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by satori-san View Post
    Downgrade in what aspect? itsura?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



    Patingin kame bossing..
    Sort....of. Just in the exterior. You don't have to believe me though if you disagree. 😂

    I know na biased ako dun due to the fact that other pickups just look better outside but i would admit that the strada has better interior than the first colorado in 2012 and the d-max. May paddle shift narin so may exclusive feature parin diba.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Hehehe. so tama nga yung ever reliable na source ko. may bago nga, yun nga lang hindi new model.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sort....of. Just in the exterior. You don't have to believe me though if you disagree. 😂

    I know na biased ako dun due to the fact that other pickups just look better outside but i would admit that the strada has better interior than the first colorado in 2012 and the d-max. May paddle shift narin so may exclusive feature parin diba.
    It is your opinion, everyone here is entitled to her/his own. So nothing to worry about. Ayan mukang meron na nga facelifted Strada.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by satori-san View Post
    It is your opinion, everyone here is entitled to her/his own. So nothing to worry about. Ayan mukang meron na nga facelifted Strada.
    With that facelift, at least it becomes closer to the taste of the current pickups nowadays, although once it comes out here, there will be 3 models that have the dynamic shield fascia already lol.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    With that facelift, at least it becomes closer to the taste of the current pickups nowadays, although once it comes out here, there will be 3 models that have the dynamic shield fascia already lol.
    Oh well, if it fits to majority's taste why not.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #47
    lowest cost to maintain: Navarra

    60,000 pesos for 5 years/100km

    10 visits total



    FOCUS

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #48
    Ford winning again in Australia. The 2.0 Turbo and 2.0 Bi-Turbo Ecoblue engines will make these Rangers a good buy.


    Outback Ute Comparison: Ranger Wildtrak v X250d v SportsCat+ v Navara v HiLux v Amarok - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    22
    #49
    Thanks to this thread been planning to buy a car for a month now. Still cant make up my mind!

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince1417 View Post
    Thanks to this thread been planning to buy a car for a month now. Still cant make up my mind!
    discounted ranger wt or new 2.0 WT

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Best 4x2 Pickups after the tax exception