• Benz roadster

15 62.50%
  • neither

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    I'd go for SLR. if only BMW could match SLR...
    SLR is a coupe and not a roadster.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, the current roadsters of MB looks better and performs better than bmw's current line up of roadsters.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    for me, the current roadsters of MB looks better and performs better than bmw's current line up of roadsters.
    Looks better: Yes
    Performs better: No

BMWs have better acceleration and/or economy than equivalent Benzes. The 6-Series convertible is not a roadster because it seats 4, unlike the SL that accommodates only 2.

Personally, I'd choose a Benz roadster because it has a folding hardtop, which means 4-season (well, 2 for us) functionality. I'm not exactly a fan of soft tops because they don't really look good on the car, can be torn by knives, and convertibles lose substantial body rigidity compared to their coupe siblings.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Merc syempre for it's classic styling and prestige

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    pwede ko na rin pagtyagaan to.

MB SL65 AMG

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Pagtiyagaan ko na rin ito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To note: BMW is going to introduce the Z9 sometime in the future and would likely drop the Z4 from its line-up since they would introduce a smaller Z2 instead.

Though between the two, I am more inclined with MB roadsters simply because I love the SLK's metal-folding roof. You can go from coupe to cabrio and back again in just a few seconds. Most soft tops looks awkard when the roof is up.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Benz roadsters for me esp the AMG versions :drool:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If you want performance, you want BMW. Comfort? The Benz. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will always be.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Benz. It looks indimidating and sporty. I don't want a roadster that I would need a parachute to stop it. For as long as I look good on in and has decent power, Benz pa din. Pero pag sedan or wagon, ibang usapan na yun!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Benz roadster vs BMW roadster. which do you prefer?