New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just wanted to update you guys -- my WOP Civic was delivered two weeks ago. Reached my first 100 km with it today too!

Glad I made this decision. Ibang klase talaga -- I always give it a second look after parking sa sobrang ganda

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Congrats. Wheel upgrade?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Just wanted to update you guys -- my WOP Civic was delivered two weeks ago. Reached my first 100 km with it today too!

Glad I made this decision. Ibang klase talaga -- I always give it a second look after parking sa sobrang ganda
    Congrats on the new ride! Have fun with it! So... any upgrades lined up? Below Php 1.2M budget

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Haha! Planning to keep it stock for a while. Might start considering upgrades next year Ipon time ulit!

But these are the upgrades I wanna get, in order:
    1. ducktail spoiler
    2. leather reupholster for the sides and armrest
    3. 18in wheels
    4. black grilles
    5. leather reupholster for all seats
    6. clear tint upgrade (pretty far in future — still satisfied with the 3M CS freebie)

Just functional accessories for now: Xiaomi dashcam, trunk tray, and floor mats (stock would have been fine if they also covered the rear hump).

Initially planned to install step sills as well, but now I’m thinking twice about it.

Now that it’s technically my own car already, I realized it’s so hard to control yourself from spending for and pampering it. Yikes! Bawas dates nalang muna for now

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Haha! Planning to keep it stock for a while. Might start considering upgrades next year Ipon time ulit!

But these are the upgrades I wanna get, in order:
    1. ducktail spoiler
    2. leather reupholster for the sides and armrest
    3. 18in wheels
    4. black grilles
    5. leather reupholster for all seats
    6. clear tint upgrade (pretty far in future — still satisfied with the 3M CS freebie)

Just functional accessories for now: Xiaomi dashcam, trunk tray, and floor mats (stock would have been fine if they also covered the rear hump).

Initially planned to install step sills as well, but now I’m thinking twice about it.

Now that it’s technically my own car already, I realized it’s so hard to control yourself from spending for and pampering it. Yikes! Bawas dates nalang muna for now
    Interesting mods! I have your mods 1 to 4 Below Php 1.2M budget

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Get the step sills, prone sa scratch kase talaga. Medyo mahirap bumaba lalo na sa front passenger and rear. Need pa ng onting maneuvering para bumaba. Medyo hassle daw lalo na pag naka skirt

I got one from Lamson pati deep dish matt. (may amoy lang sa una, pa hanginan mo muna for a few days, I didn't and it cancelled the new car smell)

Looks OEM/came from factory like that.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Interesting mods! I have your mods 1 to 4 Below Php 1.2M budget

Yeah, got the inspiration from you esp with the side + armrest reupholster and the ducktail ��

Btw, saw your post in the Civic X FB group bro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Get the step sills, prone sa scratch kase talaga. Medyo mahirap bumaba lalo na sa front passenger and rear. Need pa ng onting maneuvering para bumaba. Medyo hassle daw lalo na pag naka skirt

I got one from Lamson pati deep dish matt. (may amoy lang sa una, pa hanginan mo muna for a few days, I didn't and it cancelled the new car smell)

Looks OEM/came from factory like that.

That’s what I thought of din. Medyo masakit pag inaapakan ng mga passengers kahit na gano ka ka-ingat.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yeah, got the inspiration from you esp with the side + armrest reupholster and the ducktail 🤣

Btw, saw your post in the Civic X FB group bro!
    Haha I've had several people identifying me as jut703 from Tsikot. Lugi ako, I don't know their usernames here. Below Php 1.2M budget

Total I spent for all my mods (including dash cam and horns on top of the 4 things you noted) was less than 60k. So even if you buy everything all at once, it's not so bad on the pocket.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Below Php 1.2M budget