New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 151 of 158 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1576
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Depende sa kotse but most modern performance cars have automatic trannies already. Even among supercars, bilang na lang yung MT.

Sa mga econobox na lang yung MT tranny. However, mayrun pa rin mid-range performance cars which has MT tranny - WRX, WRX STI, Golf GTI, Civic Type R, Megane RS, Focus RS. Sa mga muscle cars, Mayrun pa din option for MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ilang months na lang until my eldest son can get a student's license. I will insist that he learn to drive on an MT even if all our cars are ATs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ilang months na lang until my eldest son can get a student's license. I will insist that he learn to drive on an MT even if all our cars are ATs.
    Bibili ka ng MT car? Which one?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when my son was learning how to drive, i insisted that his driving-school car be a MT.
    today, after several years, he drives AT as well as MT. no issues.

my nieces, they learned how to drive AT only.
    i did not know this.
    one day, i handed her the keys, "o, ikaw na mag-drive home for us."
    "ninong, i can't drive MT..."

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    2000 Civic LXi MT.
    Sarap i drive kahit sa traffic. Good shifter. Light clutch. Easy to modulate biting point ng clutch hindi jerky. Iyan ang MT na hindi nakakapagod kahit traffic, hindi na kailangan isipin ang timpla.
    Sadly ang Mobilio MT hindi ganoon ka swabe. Medyo maliit din ang range ng timpla ng biting point.

Super sale ang 2017 old new stock ng Mobilio MT ngayon nasa low 600K.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kia's clutch-by-wire MT is interesting. Let's see if they can duplicate the feel of a cable or even hydraulic clutch.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Kia's clutch-by-wire MT is interesting. Let's see if they can duplicate the feel of a cable or even hydraulic clutch.
    Lotsa used 1seriesM in the market.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/TBet they all have the same reason for selling....M/T.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/T

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Lotsa used 1seriesM in the market.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/TBet they all have the same reason for selling....M/T.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/T

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    yeah seen that. may orange, may white also m2 competition pack. I was wondering they are supposed to be keepers appreciating somewhat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano kaya new technology dito? i know sa mga buses decades old na meron silang electronic clutch and shifter in use.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gusto ko rin weekend MT car - preferably WRX or Evo. Unless ibenta na ng neighbor ko yung stock Civic SiR nya sa akin.