New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    altis for me...spacious,comfortable,mascular appearance,more stable in the highway + it has the more luxury feeling among your choices...steering is too light? i beg to disagree i own one before i would say the steering is sweet, well controlled even at high speed vey good for city driving and manoeuvring...go to each dealer compare and test drive...
    Last edited by saipeme; June 8th, 2009 at 04:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i'll surely get the altis because it's a bigger vehicle. the power and acceleration is far better than that of the city or vios considering that it has a bigger engine displacement. it is more suitable for your usual route.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    The City 1.3 AT's really good. Checked out the interior, its as spacious as my old 97 civic. The 1.3 engine's efficient yet powerful for its size, and then there's the clincher, its looks. No wonder its selling like hotcakes, imagine half of honda's sales are from the city alone?
    Yes that is true, half of Honda's passenger vehicles sale in fact more than half is City. Its quite a looker talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'd get the jazz over the city

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    No offense but the second-generation Vios just has zero appeal - and it's cramped at the back. My head touches the ceiling when I'm in the back seat and I'm just 5'8".

Out of the choices I'd either pick the ZZE141 Corolla or the GM1 City. The City is a fine car, reminiscent of its namesake from 1999-2002. The Corolla is an improvement over its older ZZE121 brother.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    For me, Ill trim it down to Lancer CVT vs. City. True, Mitsubishi just added icing on their old Lancer, but safety wise, it has 2 airbags already with ABS. Looks, I still bet for Lancer. Price, very reasonable. CVT has a good FC. City, well the car says for itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
battle of the small cars